2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I can't find an actual picture of "Bones," I'm gonna pretend this is him and give him telekinetic pats on the head and treats. :)

German+Shepherd.jpg

(link for pic: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q7UW1CoTLgw/TWJw8oZGdLI/AAAAAAAAAe0/qWxTLS26O5I/s400/German+Shepherd.jpg)

I haven't been able to watch this afternoon due to work, but has HHJP made any rulings on anything yet, please?

TIA!

I wish I had the money for a lap top...I need to lay down. :( Sorry OT

JB trying to imply that the dog had a false positive

Yeah, because of CA and GA, Baez!!!! It wasn't the dog's fault!

While Baez is discussing whether or not a dead body was found in the back yard, ICA just glared at JB.

lost feed at myfox. anybody got another good link? is cnn working again?

Can we say TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE? And I'm totally not surprised by this! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

No no - LEO were searching, digging, moving stuff, etc. I remember watching the search on the TV.

I haven't been able to watch this afternoon due to work, but has HHJP made any rulings on anything yet, please?

TIA!

No rulings yet. Mostly just objections, bad defense witnesses, and awesome LDB.

Defining "residual odor". Bones has been trained on "trace odor" ie. fluids.

Wit just said to her knowledge no dogs are trained on "residual" odor.

LDB: bones has been trained on cadaver fluid and blood in dirt?

Wit: Correct.

No no - LEO were searching, digging, moving stuff, etc. I remember watching the search on the TV.

But wasn't that after both dogs hit? I don't think they would have dug it up before the second time Bones tried to get an alert?

LDB - how are you defining residual odor?
OCSD - we train on fluid - trace and yes, Bones has been trained on trace.

LDB established that Bones has given known accurate alerts on places where a body has been and then was later moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip