2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Baez gave Ashton 5000 pages on Dr. Vass as a professional courtesy - which we may not be using.
HHJP questioning him very closely regarding just what this information is.

JP wants to know 5000+ pages of what? JB only plans on presenting a few pages of it?????

:banghead:

Baez CLEARLY trying to sneak something by SA and HHJP based on his smirking and snarking attitude.

Jose has that look on his face that says he is trying to get something over on the state.

I'm sorry, but I've never heard of anyone needing over five thousand pages for background purposes!

5281 pages of nothing, basically. Florida taxpayers get to pay for that, too. GRRRRR.

JB made a comment something about he thought JA took Evelyn Wood Speed reading... guess his attempt at humour??

JB: I assumed Mr. Ashton was a graduate of the Evelyn Wood speed reading course.

:banghead:

CJBP is taking JB to task on not following the rules. It is a true pleasure to witness.

Poor HHJP. He gives Jose every benefit of the doubt and then some. The man is a saint.

JP schooling JB on listing documents and exhibits before they are used in the hearing. Why should he let JB use this stuff if JB can't follow the rules?

why should I let anybody do it when you didn't do it. those are the rules of engagement.

the question I have asked which I haven't gotten an answer to: trying to take out element of surprise. when I start ruling I will look at documents you were supposed to file.

and if they are not there and not in order...we won't use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip