2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Casey gave her mother a quick smile and a nod when she stood up and turned around to leave the court.

ICA says good bye to Baez and her staff and does not look at her mother who was standing up, leaning forward and trying to catch her attention.'

She waved good-bye to JB but not her mother? Man, oh man, she's a piece of work.

Well, JB had better learn some better body language when he knows he has done something wrong and stands before the judge. First wipe the smirk off his face and stop wagging back and forth when addressing the judge in defense of himself. Very telltale not going unnoticed by the judge. jmo

During the sidebar I saw a lot of looking back toward the courtroom, pointing toward the back of the courtroom, then looking at ICA.

ICA was talking with someone, then they both stood up and the woman kept pointing her finger up, then ICA would move her hands one over the other (like maybe no way), then woman she was speaking with said something to ICA's guard and again pointed her finger upwards and the guard nodded and took ICA out.

I almost felt sorry for CA....JB also came over to say something to ICA. When ICA was led out, she didn't give the time of day to CA, who was standing there alone waiting. As I said, I almost felt bad for CA, it was such a shun.

But I can't figure out what everyone kept looking at and what that woman was pointing to. Hmmm.

Someone please post in the summary thread. I have been in class all day and don't have a clue. I got to hear a little of the FBI analyst's testimony re: death band on the hair (DCS was examining her when I left). And from what I can tell, the cadaver dog issue was addressed.

That is all I know. :sulk:

Did HHJP allow the 5,000 pages? I had to step away for a few minutes and missed it.

Please Oh Please, let ICA show up tomorrow in the turtleneck sweater. Today's wardrobe choice was horrible. Even the red sweater was better than today's choice. Didn't a WS'er call Baez's law firm earlier today suggesting that her shirt was inappropriate? I hope they took that to heart. This is not Fusian, this is NOT a fashion show. Oh how I wish she would throw a fit about her clothing (that she is more than lucky to get to wear) before one of these hearings and have to show up in her prison blues.

thanks everyone, I was able to listen live for this last couple of hours.. and realize how much goes into your watching, refreshing....reading and posting! One day I hope to as good as all of you :) thanks

I have watched a lot of trials on Court TV and now InSession .I don't recall a defendent ever playing the role of paralegal,before.ICA gathers up all the material at the defense table and places it in a large file carrier,as though she's at work. Fascinating .

During the sidebar I saw a lot of looking back toward the courtroom, pointing toward the back of the courtroom, then looking at ICA.

ICA was talking with someone, then they both stood up and the woman kept pointing her finger up, then ICA would move her hands one over the other (like maybe no way), then woman she was speaking with said something to ICA's guard and again pointed her finger upwards and the guard nodded and took ICA out.

I almost felt sorry for CA....JB also came over to say something to ICA. When ICA was led out, she didn't give the time of day to CA, who was standing there alone waiting. As I said, I almost felt bad for CA, it was such a shun.

But I can't figure out what everyone kept looking at and what that woman was pointing to. Hmmm.

Hmmmm....wonder if they were seeing the angel of death coming for KC. :crazy:

Would reporters inside the courtroom be able to repeat/report anything they heard ICA say to CA if she were to turn around during these breaks and talk with her?

Just wondering because of the supposed objection to the recording and release of their talks during visits. It seems like these breaks would be a great chance for ICA to at least turn around and smile at her parents & receive some support that way...

They aren't allowed to.

The cadaver dog part will be continued tomorrow with Sgt. Forgey (?) who had the other dog. Then it looks like they will go to Vass, due to his schedule demands.

I did not hear what if anything was decided about the 5,281 pages of Vass stuff that the DT left for JA at 4 p.m. this past Monday. Anyone?

I have watched a lot of trials on Court TV and now InSession .I don't recall a defendent ever playing the role of paralegal,before.ICA gathers up all the material at the defense table and places it in a large file carrier,as though she's at work. Fascinating .

ICA is pro bono, tho. *snark*

So, how was it that Dr. Fairgrieve was called to act as an expert? I thought Jose said in the hearing immediately following his Chi-town trip that Fairgrieve would not be called as an expert on cadaver dogs, for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip