2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious if anyone kept count of Ashton's "Objections, relevance to Frye issue?"

Am finally able to watch and am just cracking up!

Does anybody know what was said today that got someone heaved-ho'd out of the courtroom?

Do a search on this thread or the morning thread for JAPAN. The person basically made a religious/political statement about JAPAN - heckler style and JP told the guards to remove them and they were NEVER allowed back in. Tony P tweeted or blogged the exact quote!

:maddening::maddening: HELP! Due to circumstances beyond my control.....aka real life continues while the "JB Dog show" was on......I missed the "paws on the ground" testimony! Is it up anywhere? Merci:innocent: (or after the scientific testimony...MERCY in BUCKETS!)

K-9 SEARCH TESTIMONY:
Yuri Melich http://www.wftv.com/video/27296108/index.html
CSI http://www.wftv.com/video/27296297/index.html
CSI # 2 http://www.wftv.com/video/27296366/index.html

I did not see the dog handler's testimony listed.

drip, this was a young Caucasian male sitting on the prosecution side--at one point he piped up talking about how Japan was God's punishment or some such--CJBP wasted no time in having him removed from the courtroom. It was all over in a matter of 30 seconds or less, and I think WESH had the video clip posted shortly thereafter. HTH!
He said "the Lord is making himself known in Japan through destruction." He looked like a young 20 something street kid. He came in with another guy the same age. The second guy left about 15 min after his buddy was thrown out.

joypath, Sgt. Brewer's testimony (or at least our comments thereupon) starts around post #840 on this same thread.

The thing is, if this was true and the placenta was where the dogs hit, the A's would have been screaming this to the media. Just like they screamed the smell in the car was pizza and/trash. I am not buying it.

The Defense is trying to play up the supposed miscarriage Casey claimed to have. I posted this prediction months ago, that Baez would attempt to lead the jury to believe that the stain in the trunk was the miscarried baby-remains.

Brandon Snow was supposedly the father of that baby, according to Casey.

Baez = far too transparent and predictable.

JB was acting like a 4th grader being scolded by his teacher when HHJP was setting him straight about the surprise 5,000 pages. The squirming and all the but, but, but's.. He could barely make eye contact. I loved it!

:maddening::maddening: HELP! Due to circumstances beyond my control.....aka real life continues while the "JB Dog show" was on......I missed the "paws on the ground" testimony! Is it up anywhere? Merci:innocent: (or after the scientific testimony...MERCY in BUCKETS!)

Osceola County Sheriff's Sergeant Diane Brewer testified about the use of a cadaver dog in the search for Caylee Anthony.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27298973/index.html
http://www.wftv.com/video/27299059/index.html

I am totally confused now..JB proffers a CD that hold over 5000 pages of information regarding Dr. Vass??? and from posts I read this was some sort of "Sandbag" move....IS Dr. Vass Defense witness?? or is Dr. Logan? who is the expert of record..right?? wrong??..

Anyway..IS or was there a ruling on this CD? being used by defense??..I became totally confused near the end of testimony today...SOrry..

BTW I have to assume Defense wishes to discredit Dr. Vass..however wasnt the defense expert the one with credibility problems??..Boy oh boy..I must be wayyyyyy behind..Sorry..

The Defense is trying to play up the supposed miscarriage Casey claimed to have. I posted this prediction months ago, that Baez would attempt to lead the jury to believe that the stain in the trunk was the miscarried baby-remains.

What would it be doing in the trunk of her car? I mean, really, an early miscarriage would probably end up in the toilet because that is where the urge sends you. If she were more than 3 months along I would imagine someone would have known about it and she would have gone to the hospital. Plus a full-term baby would not be as big as that stain was.

Also no one knew she was pregnant where everyone but the A's seemed to know KC was pregnant with Caylee. So I don't see that flying.

Interesting strategy. The question on every Juror's mind would then be, what REASONABLE person keeps a baby (miscarried or not) in the truck of their car? and WHY did the car just NOW, after Caylee is no where to be found start smelling like decomp?

OK, Mr. Baez. I believe you. KC did place the unborn baby in the back of her trunk and perhaps she buried it in the backyard. That tells, me she KNEW exactly what to do with Caylee's body. Repeat the steps from the miscarriage. At least now we know how she got the idea to leave her in the trunk and dispose of her body. Yeah, sure. THAT is what happened. :banghead:

What would it be doing in the trunk of her car? I mean, really, an early miscarriage would probably end up in the toilet because that is where the urge sends you. If she were more than 3 months along I would imagine someone would have known about it and she would have gone to the hospital. Plus a full-term baby would not be as big as that stain was.

Also no one knew she was pregnant where everyone but the A's seemed to know KC was pregnant with Caylee. So I don't see that flying.

You know that and I know that, but based on other attempts Baez has tried to float, we also know that he isn't exactly quick on the uptake. ;)

I am totally confused now..JB proffers a CD that hold over 5000 pages of information regarding Dr. Vass??? and from posts I read this was some sort of "Sandbag" move....IS Dr. Vass Defense witness?? or is Dr. Logan? who is the expert of record..right?? wrong??..

Anyway..IS or was there a ruling on this CD? being used by defense??..I became totally confused near the end of testimony today...SOrry..

BTW I have to assume Defense wishes to discredit Dr. Vass..however wasnt the defense expert the one with credibility problems??..Boy oh boy..I must be wayyyyyy behind..Sorry..

HHJP said he does not like surprises and that JB can read just as well, maybe better regarding what the judge ordered. I believe the judge then said if it did not make the deadline it will not come at trial. Judge also voiced a concern that the PI may have been used to get "background" information. Rut Roh..... JB seemed to think this was funny. Loose translation. I think he probably did. jmo

You know I have bought a couple of blouses and a dress lately that are cut way too low. Not sure who is manufacturing this type of clothing lately but it surely isn't a mature woman. lol

I'm late in getting back to this thread. Just wanted to give some observations about ICA's clothing. Without any snarelyness (my word) here, with a little more than a month to the trial, the days of trying out styles on ICA are over.

JB, please if nothing else you take away from this site, please start purchasing out of your own funds, clothing for ICA. Your fellow female attorneys need to give lessons on dressing properly when in front of ANY judge.

I hear ya about the manufacturers. I have bought at the Gap for years, but lately those "v" tees are getting really low. But I just wear a tank top under them and I am good to go.

Cindy put Advil cream on her burn. I think I heard her say she was pulling something out of the oven on Sunday which caused the burn on her arm. Her fellow churchgoers came in during the afternoon testimony and since there was no room on CA's side of the courtroom, they sat in the last row of the prosecution side.

HHJP said he does not like surprises and that JB can read just as well, maybe better regarding what the judge ordered. I believe the judge then said if it did not make the deadline it will not come at trial. Judge also voiced a concern that the PI may have been used to get "background" information. Rut Roh..... JB seemed to think this was funny. Loose translation. I think he probably did. jmo

Okay..and TY for your response..I appreciate that...Now..I have to wonder, since the hair evidence (IMO) is a slam dunk coming in..then the cadaver Dog evidence (IMO) slam dunk coming in...I now have to assume they (DT) are trying to attack Dr. Vass ( TN Body Farm) on the Chloroform evidence..Do I have that sequence correct?...This could get rather entertaining tomorrow..I will fasten my seatbelt to watch Objection/ sustained and Objection Over-ruled by our bestest Judge Perry :innocent:...

:seeya:

Maybe she's trying to keep herself from crying, but it's "not crying" for herself. I don't think Caylee has anything to do with it.

In another thread, ( don't think we're allowed to link to it) they are supposing that ICA is upset with the proceedings and sent JB to ask HHBP to excuse her from attending, which he can't/won't do because of appeal issues. It was obvious she wasn't as chipper today.

jmo

The Jim L. guy... I think he and Cindy are really on the outs. I have not seen them anywhere near one another since these hearings started in early March. They don't even seem to be on speaking terms.

Wonder why?

I totally agree with you. Not so much as a nod or a smile. Time was when they'd give each other a 3 minute hug before the hearings. I also wonder why.

Curious if anyone kept count of Ashton's "Objections, relevance to Frye issue?"

Am finally able to watch and am just cracking up!

The member who was keeping count was also taking a shot with each question and the poor dear hasn't woken up yet. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie