2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to leave at 4pm to get my son. Are there any raw video's on the last hour?
I've went to the news sites and have seen nothing.

TIA

On another board someone's theory is that Caylee drowned in the pool the day that KC made the frantic calls to GA and CA. [I think it was the Monday after the fight with CA. None of the calls were answered.] That KC took Caylee out of the pool and laid her in the yard for some amount of time.
That is what I heard today in the hallway from some folk. Their opinion is that the duct tape isn't proven to be the cause of death. Opinion: it was applied after death to make it look like a kidnapping. Since it isn't proven how the duct tape was used (before or right after), the cold calculating, planned part of murder 1 won't be met. I don't see it that way, but I do see their point.

A 5,000 page doc ambush on the SAO and Baez has the chutzpah to call it a "professional courtesy" when faced with HHJP's hammertime. What a bs'er. We won't be using them, well only a few of them, not using them, at least some of them.. He is such a transparent buffoon.

But, of course!! That's always the case! She sure is cozy with InSessions now (by observation in the courtroom.)
This is like Cindy's very own reality show in which she is the star, she thinks she's like Kate Goselin LOL. CA always cracked me up in a few of her interviews where she says "On the limo ride here..." :banghead:

That is what I heard today in the hallway from some folk. Their opinion is that the duct tape isn't proven to be the cause of death. Opinion: it was applied after death to make it look like a kidnapping. Since it isn't proven how the duct tape was used (before or right after), the cold calculating, planned part of murder 1 won't be met. I don't see it that way, but I do see their point.

I guess I could see their point if ICA has tenderly placed Caylee somewhere rather than carrying her around in the trunk of her car until well into decomp, going on a date and renting a murder mystery with her main squeeze the same night Caylee apparently died, the fusion stuff, the lies, more lies and even more lies - and the amount of time she has spent in jail rather than just breaking down and admitting it was an accident.- it is simply not explainable by anything except murder.

WTF? Reading articles is considered acceptable for CE credit in his field? That's just ridiculous IMO.

:twocents: Meant to comment on this earlier: YEP, this IS an acceptable method of accumulating CEUs in (ahem) some fields BUT there is "usually" a pre & post test administered via the 'net, graded with a "cut-off" level and DATE and oh yeah, is "usually" FIELD/LEVEL (AREA OF SPECIALTY) SPECIFIC!

PS: "USUALLY" there is a "hard" time frame in which the CEUs/CEs must be earned and "USUALLY" a "hard" limit on the number of non-participatory awards (AKA spend your $$$$$ at at least ONE of our professional seminars/conventions/meetings/expensive get-togethers!):seeya:

Is start time tomorrow 9am? I looked on calendar, but not there...the time that is.
THANKS in advance!

Three news stories later, yes - 9am is the start time.

InSession special coming up . . . right?

But, of course!! That's always the case! She sure is cozy with InSessions now (by observation in the courtroom.)

This is like Cindy's very own reality show in which she is the star, she thinks she's like Kate Goselin LOL. CA always cracked me up in a few of her interviews where she says "On the limo ride here..." :banghead:

Pretty much so, it's the money game CA is playing. Problem again with CA is she doesn't realize that by burning this bridge now, she will ultimately pay for it down the road. Kinda/sorta like ICA is now doing.

People in news media don't forget especially after they themselves have invested not only their time but their own personal/business $$$ with the promise of an end result which will garner bigger $$$$.

Jim knows more than CA should have divulged to him. It's likely that she won't find any media outlet who has a relationship with Jim an company, to promote her future martyr routine. Her personality certainly won't get it for her. :floorlaugh:

ITA logicalgirl. When the jury sees the recreation of Caylee's skull, with the duct tape wrapped around it and the "hair mat" caused by it... what are they to think? That it was an accident, and in her attempt to cover up and deflect blame for Caylee's death, KC's first thought was to wrap not one but THREE layers of duct tape around her baby's face?

ITA logicalgirl. When the jury sees the recreation of Caylee's skull, with the duct tape wrapped around it and the "hair mat" caused by it... what are they to think? That it was an accident, and in her attempt to cover up and deflect blame for Caylee's death, KC's first thought was to wrap not one but THREE layers of duct tape around her baby's face?

Agree - for me anyone who speculates that this was an accident simply hasn't read enough information about the case - to think it was anything except a deliberate killing just has no credibility at all. I say - pay attention during the trial - listen very carefully - particularly to Dr G. and the crime scene techs. IMO of course.

*Amil* this one's for you--
Can you tell us what the reaction was in the gallery when LDB was taking down Dr. Fairgrieves? I know I sat through the whole thing grinning and not wanting to even blink in case I missed anything! It was so good! Anything you picked up on from other people?

Is Amil there? Does she have twitter capabilities?
I have no idea what twitter is, how it works, etc. I don't even have an IPAD which would let me blog from the courtroom.

*Amil* this one's for you--
Can you tell us what the reaction was in the gallery when LDB was taking down Dr. Fairgrieves? I know I sat through the whole thing grinning and not wanting to even blink in case I missed anything! It was so good! Anything you picked up on from other people?

Can't say that I noticed. CA seemed to be writing everything down during the testimony though. She must be part of the defense now.

:twocents: Meant to comment on this earlier: YEP, this IS an acceptable method of accumulating CEUs in (ahem) some fields BUT there is "usually" a pre & post test administered via the 'net, graded with a "cut-off" level and DATE and oh yeah, is "usually" FIELD/LEVEL (AREA OF SPECIALTY) SPECIFIC!

PS: "USUALLY" there is a "hard" time frame in which the CEUs/CEs must be earned and "USUALLY" a "hard" limit on the number of non-participatory awards (AKA spend your $$$$$ at at least ONE of our professional seminars/conventions/meetings/expensive get-togethers!):seeya:

Thank you Joypath! I have worked with financial advisors and real estate agents who have to satisfy their CE requirements in the ways you have described here. I guess I was irritated that they seemed to imply that reading articles was in itself acceptable for a forensic scientist to obtain CE credit. :)

A 5,000 page doc ambush on the SAO and Baez has the chutzpah to call it a "professional courtesy" when faced with HHJP's hammertime. What a bs'er. We won't be using them, well only a few of them, not using them, at least some of them.. He is such a transparent buffoon.

Isn't that the truth. I am coming to the conclusion that Jose does this specifically to pi$$ off JA, who (understandably) reacts. JB must've been one of those kids in the school yard who was always getting beat up for being a nudge. IMO.

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

:twocents: IMHO:innocent:.....Somebody, somewhere, somehow gave JB the term "FALSE POSITIVE" and after finally listening :seeya: to ALL of today's "stuff".........THAT'S WHAT HE'LL BE HANGING HIS PROVERBIAL HAT ON regarding the scientific material!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The "root banding", the "dog hits WITHOUT a body present" (HE is SO hung up on THAT concept!:floorlaugh:) and (in a Sarah palin voice) I :innocent: betcha tomorrow, "mystery smells" because NONE of THESE HAVE "POSITIVE" controls/standards or :waitasec: "whatever" :waitasec: according to the world of science a la JB!:banghead:

ashton2-1.jpg
:waiting:

I wonder why JB is not slapped down for some more outrageous behavior that he demonstrated today. Deliberate delays and distractions to deflect the facts. Stall tactics maybe. First off, DS wasted this morning debating with HHJP on what a Frye hearing was for. DS should have been reined in before she used all of that valuable court time and money with irrelevant drag-on drone-on questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie