2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense is up there begging the Judge to make LDB stop and throw them an bone!! Pun intended.

I think this fry hearing will last 3 days from what I read this AM. But the way it looks, they might go into Sat or Monday of next week. Seems like it's taking a long time to me anyway and we still have not heard about the Chloroform. This last witness to me was a huge waste of time. I often wonder if Baez is doing this intentionally?

Anthony Hearing Focuses On Hair, K-9 Units
Hearing Expected To Continue Thursday

UPDATED: 3:50 pm EDT March 23, 2011
"Snip" http://www.wesh.com/news/27296447/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- K-9 Units Hearing Expected To Continue Thursday.
The FBI expert who studied a hair strand taken from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car explained via teleconference that the hair had postmortem banding at the root, which is considered a sign it came from a decomposing body.

"The characteristics in this hair were consistent with PRMB, which I reported as consistent with decomposition," FBI evidence expert Karen Lowe said.

This was much better to watch vs what we had to listen to this morning.

I feel like the world's biggest loser, as I couldnt take that anymore and went off to make dinner and then watched an hour of 50s social guidance films on youtube, I totally missed LDB and I love her so much :( I spent my hours today watching the WRONG part of the hearing!

Next witness: A talking cadaver dog JB found on Craigslist.
OMG, I just spit out my ice tea all over my PC when I read your post.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I wonder if on court days whether Casey still gets her 1 hour of free time out of her cell or not?

Dr. Fairgreave can thank Mr. Baez for humiliating him and his career on national, possibly international television. Wonder how helpful this will be to his tenure…

ICA taints/poisons/ruins everyone who comes in contact with her, on any level. Even when they are trying to help her.

Remarkable!

Actually, I think it's his own fault. He didn't have to do it. :loser:

This is sort of OT I guess but I am seriously surprised that no one could find a safety pin for ICA's shirt during one of these breaks. It can't be possible that no one has noticed her...um...displays...?

Those are her "expert testimony" that she hopes will get her off. They've always worked before.

My mailbox is lit up like a Christmas tree with all the alerts on this hearing.
Please:
stay on topic avoid OT chit chat..people want to know what is going on and it is buried in all the chatter.
don't name call or use derogatory name variations for players you will be on auto time out
mods in here will be going through alerts later so edit if you have done any of the above.
thanks
Please bump as necessary. thanks

ETA: I guess I have to add ---no rude- lude comments. come on people! thanks

Cindy's writing something and it looks like a big burn mark on her left forearm.

YIKES - nobody is babysitting the prisoner. Watch out...she might just jump up and yell "WASTE, HUGE WASTE"....

Boy oh boy! It's a good thing I took the time during the recess to visit the ladies room or that comment could have been disastrous! :rolling:

Cindy crying looks like...maybe she is starting to see the writing on the wall.

IDK if this is considered off topic but what happened to CA's arm? They just showed a shot of a large burn mark or something. Yikes.

Cindy looks shaky and grim in those camera pan shots. I think it is hitting home with her at least just how badly this is going.

Florida tax payers should protest having to pay for ICA wasting sooooo much paper. Has anyone noticed how she will write at the top of one page and flip it over and start writing again at the top of a new page? HUGE WASTE.

My mailbox is lit up like a Christmas tree with all the alerts on this hearing.
Please:
stay on topic avoid OT chit chat..people want to know what is going on and it is buried in all the chatter.
don't name call or use derogatory name variations for players you will be on auto time out
mods in here will be going through alerts later so edit if you have done any of the above.
thanks
I apologise for contributing to this.

Sorry, everyone. I'll be good.

Cindy looks worried...it would seem that she'd get used to the idea that her daughter killed Caylee....

Does CA have a tattoo of a butterfly on the back of her wrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143