2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA was doing her signature finger pulling, a habit she has........ just after she hands over a stolen cheque. I don't think she enjoyed herself today as much as last time. :floorlaugh:

Wait till we get to the stain in the trunk. :thud:

Caylee's presence is at last being felt in that court room. I think ICA is gonna blow.

If Casey had actually WORKED at a job half as hard as she is seen working at the defense table, maybe her life would have turned out much differantly ~

I have watched my dh train dogs and have watched Ace ventura , and the Dog whisperer and read about dog training...
I am friggin expert!!!!!

I was *very* interested in the part where the female Sgt/dog handler (never caught her name I'm sorry) indicated that when they came back the day after Bones first hit in the yard, the VERY AREAS where Bones had hit, were disturbed????

REALLY?

ICA was doing her signature finger pulling, a habit she has........ just after she hands over a stolen cheque. I don't think she enjoyed herself today as much as last time. :floorlaugh:

Caylee's presence is at last being felt in that court room. I think ICA is gonna blow.

I wish the DA could have a huge poster of Caylee in every single hearing so that Casey would have to look at it.

BBM

I hope you're right, krisskross. I hope it bothers her immensely.

I tend to think Casey is going to have a harder time controlling her emotions during the trial when Tony L., Jesse and a few others are testifying against her.

At one point the camera panned and CA happened to raise her left arm. At a glance I thought I was looking at a bad burn (like cooking related). Anyone else see that? Did she have a tattoo on her left arm? (Maybe tattoo removal?

I was *very* interested in the part where the female Sgt/dog handler (never caught her name I'm sorry) indicated that when they came back the day after Bones first hit in the yard, the VERY AREAS where Bones had hit, were disturbed????

REALLY?

That was because CSI testified previous to her testimony that the yard had been dug up in spots, pavers were moved by investigators. The areas where the dog alerted were dug up. jmo

REALLY?

Yes, but no one asked who had disturbed the yard. It might have been LE digging where the dog had alerted the day before.

Thanks for all the updates and comments - I was able to watch the last hour or so but still come in here to read :) love the witty remarks!

Please Oh Please, let ICA show up tomorrow in the turtleneck sweater. Today's wardrobe choice was horrible. Even the red sweater was better than today's choice. Didn't a WS'er call Baez's law firm earlier today suggesting that her shirt was inappropriate? I hope they took that to heart. This is not Fusian, this is NOT a fashion show. Oh how I wish she would throw a fit about her clothing (that she is more than lucky to get to wear) before one of these hearings and have to show up in her prison blues.

I agree her shirt today was not buttoned up and I even saw what I didn't want to see :sick:

IMO, I really wish a law would pass that every single inmate has to wear their jail/prison attire to each hearing. Why should they be allowed to dress like they were part of society when they are not? Do the crime, pay the time.
Get blamed for a crime, prove your innocent and until then wear your inmate attire period. JMO

At one point the camera panned and CA happened to raise her left arm. At a glance I thought I was looking at a bad burn (like cooking related). Anyone else see that? Did she have a tattoo on her left arm? (Maybe tattoo removal?

I thought it looked like a greenish tattoo of a butterfly. She was wearing a bracelet so it was not fully visible. If it were a burn would she be able to stand a bracelet rubbing on the injury???

Yes, but no one asked who had disturbed the yard. It might have been LE digging where the dog had alerted the day before.

Oh please, does anyone else recall that the Anthony's were poking around back there? I know I am a little crazy, but for some reason this is stuck in my head as to why the area was disturbed.

I have watched a lot of trials on Court TV and now InSession .I don't recall a defendent ever playing the role of paralegal,before.ICA gathers up all the material at the defense table and places it in a large file carrier,as though she's at work. Fascinating .

She acts like she is not on trial here. That somebody else is.....

Plain , all out wierd. The writing is eery. What would she possible need to write ? A book ? A deal ?

Color me stupid :banghead:

Charleyann

Wonder what Amil has to report (if she was there.)
I was there! ICA was animatedly speaking to her attorneys and grinning a lot. I saw this with Mr.Mason, Ms Simms and even with Ms Finnell. She appeared to be taking pages out of the notebook and refiling them at one point. I think Mr.Mason told her she was doing a good job of that.
CA was writing in a notebook instead of wringing her hands. I believe INSESSION will be at the As house on Sunday for two hours.
Aren't the prosecution attorneys smart and wonderful!!!!
I did see Mr.Sheaffer speak at length to JB in a friendly context. It is a mystery to me how they can be cordial to one another with the public criticism one gives the other. I beleive KB and Mr.Sheaffer are filming something this afternoon or this evening. Stay tuned.

I agree her shirt today was not buttoned up and I even saw what I didn't want to see :sick:

IMO, I really wish a law would pass that every single inmate has to wear their jail/prison attire to each hearing. Why should they be allowed to dress like they were part of society when they are not? Do the crime, pay the time.
Get blamed for a crime, prove your innocent and until then wear your inmate attire period. JMO

Actually, if you look at her shirt there are no more buttons. It's sometimes hard to pick out clothing if the person is not there to try it on. In fairness...KC has no choice. She wears what they give her. jmo

IIRC, it was said the playhouse had been removed, and pavers had been moved or removed. From what I remember, my impression was that "yard work" had been done since the day before.

The biggest part: IMHO was when LDB also said, "and Bones did not get his trained hit the second day."

It makes me think some unusual people decided to muck up some more evidence...imo.

I don't have a problem allowing an accused to wear street clothes in the presence of the jury, but believe they should be in jail issued clothing for any preliminary hearings.

Actually, if you look at her shirt there are no more buttons. It's sometimes hard to pick out clothing if the person is not there to try it on. In fairness...KC has no choice. She wears what they give her. jmo

It, and the pants, also looked too big for her IMO. For some reason, I thought we'd seen that shirt already, but it may have been a similar one...maybe I'm thinking of the striped button-down, but anyway, I think perhaps the neckline gaps as badly as it does because of the lack of additional buttons and the fact that it is too large. IMO, and I hope it's okay to post this... :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member