2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, it was said the playhouse had been removed, and pavers had been moved or removed. From what I remember, my impression was that "yard work" had been done since the day before.

The biggest part: IMHO was when LDB also said, "and Bones did not get his trained hit the second day."

It makes me think some unusual people decided to muck up some more evidence...imo.

Will have to go back and see what I can find from long ago. I remember the Anthony's saying they did do some searching in the backyard, although I don't remember what they actually moved or anything.

Didnt' Le also do some digging and moving of things after the dogs hit the first day?

Definitely will have to go back and try and refresh my memories.

Yes, but no one asked who had disturbed the yard. It might have been LE digging where the dog had alerted the day before.

IIRC she said it was the very next day after Bones alerted that LE returned with the dog. Would LE have disturbed the ground knowing that they would be returning? Don't know the timeline but I do recall the Anthony's were searching the yard, removing and looking under the playhouse, and had done extensive yard modifications the very next day (according the sargaent's (sp?) testimony.

If Casey had actually WORKED at a job half as hard as she is seen working at the defense table, maybe her life would have turned out much differantly ~

I was thinking the EXACT same thing today while watching parts of the hearing. She looks like a very organized student in a classroom taking notes. I thought, wow she should have done this in high school and maybe she would have a diploma. It does worry me that she does not pay any attention to the witnesses. I think she has attention deficit.

Actually, if you look at her shirt there are no more buttons. It's sometimes hard to pick out clothing if the person is not there to try it on. In fairness...KC has no choice. She wears what they give her. jmo
I too noticed the lack of buttons where cleavage was beginning. Perhaps a scarf or a camisole would be brought for her the next time she has to wear that blouse. Targee does sell them ... hint hint.

ICA's blouse today irriates me as well. If whoever is bringing the clothing, cannot make better choices, then she should have to wear her jail clothing.

It, and the pants, also looked too big for her IMO. For some reason, I thought we'd seen that shirt already, but it may have been a similar one...maybe I'm thinking of the striped button-down, but anyway, I think perhaps the neckline gaps as badly as it does because of the lack of additional buttons and the fact that it is too large. IMO, and I hope it's okay to post this... :innocent:

BBM
Yes, I think she has worn it at least once before. JMO

Click to enlarge.

Attachments

• 647ea6d1cae23fe41c7a25f2e578ce55.jpg
    647ea6d1cae23fe41c7a25f2e578ce55.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 70
Will have to go back and see what I can find from long ago. I remember the Anthony's saying they did do some searching in the backyard, although I don't remember what they actually moved or anything.

Didnt' Le also do some digging and moving of things after the dogs hit the first day?

Ga told LE that they had moved the playhouse. Also in the interview with Greta, CA talks about putting the pavers down.

I was *very* interested in the part where the female Sgt/dog handler (never caught her name I'm sorry) indicated that when they came back the day after Bones first hit in the yard, the VERY AREAS where Bones had hit, were disturbed????

REALLY?
By LE. Don't you guys remember the next day LE was out there digging and looking around. I could have sworn I saw it on some news show.

I too noticed the lack of buttons where cleavage was beginning. Perhaps a scarf or a camisole would be brought for her the next time she has to wear that blouse. Targee does sell them ... hint hint.

You know I have bought a couple of blouses and a dress lately that are cut way too low. Not sure who is manufacturing this type of clothing lately but it surely isn't a mature woman. lol

Didn't Miss Anthony get admonished by HHJB previously for being late for "clothing" issues or was that Lindsey LoLo?

By LE. Don't you guys remember the next day LE was out there digging and looking around. I could have sworn I saw it on some news show.

I believe I heard the second CSI investigator say they returned that evening and dug up portions of the yard for samples.

I agree her shirt today was not buttoned up and I even saw what I didn't want to see :sick:

IMO, I really wish a law would pass that every single inmate has to wear their jail/prison attire to each hearing. Why should they be allowed to dress like they were part of society when they are not? Do the crime, pay the time.
Get blamed for a crime, prove your innocent and until then wear your inmate attire period. JMO

Its part of "innocent until proven guilty". The courts feel wearing jail garb makes them look guilty, and so unduly influences the jury to find them guilty.

Did HHJP allow the 5,000 pages? I had to step away for a few minutes and missed it.

I wasn't clear on if HHJP was allowing it or not.
I kinda got the impression he was saying to JB, that if he was going to use any of it, He had better make sure the state knew of what is was, that if he didn't, he would get left out in the cold.

Again, I am not sure. Hopefully someone else caught it and will tell us.

While Baez is discussing whether or not a dead body was found in the back yard, ICA just glared at JB.

----------------
The way she looked during the dog questioning I just know Caylee did lay back there! It could have been for a 1/2 hour I dont know but KC's face and actions said yes.She was scared!!:rocker::eek:hwow::shocked2::shocked2:

But what were they looking for if according to Cindy Caylee is still alive?

@about :34
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPpWcEt4c1s[/ame]

----------------
The way she looked during the dog questioning I just know Caylee did lay back there! It could have been for a 1/2 hour I dont know but KC's face and actions said yes.She was scared!!:rocker::eek:hwow::shocked2::shocked2:

I believe you are correct. I think she actually considered burying Caylee in the backyard and then thought better of it. I also maintain my belief that the pool was used in some fashion in the commission of this crime. I think she was placed in the pool, perhaps after chloroform, to end her life, instead of the "difficult" neck breaking that I believe was also under consideration by ICA at some point.

These are strictly my opinions.

OMG belated light bulb over my head re: JB bringing up would cadaver dogs hit on a placenta...

Are they trying to say that the family buried Caylee's placenta in the backyard? I know folks who have done this as part of their (very respectful) ritual around the birth of a baby.

Dunno. Seems to me, today's testimony indicated that cadaver dogs are to be trusted, and that they hit on KC's car and in various spots in the backyard.

Oh please, does anyone else recall that the Anthony's were poking around back there? I know I am a little crazy, but for some reason this is stuck in my head as to why the area was disturbed.

You are correct. They had done some digging to replant but that was July 4th if I'm not mistaken. They moved the playhouse also. This all happened before the dogs were brought in. My guess is that LE was digging up the yard after the dogs alerted since Officer Brewer said she was there two days in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member