2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she keep referring to the "powerpoint" presentation? that's like saying "the adobe pdf file presentation". ???

d. simms. speaks. like. she. is. putting. a period. after some. of her. words.

Dorothy is out of her comfort zone. She's waffling now..............reaching

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents: ('cause I'm :innocent: expensive)

DCS: another "perfect" member of the "let's get anything we can on the record" team! She's SLICK & CRAFTY, and yep, she does resemble MY dalmatian-pit bull :innocent: mix........tries to "look innocent but is "single-minded" to get HIS WAY! :rocker:

d. simms asked to cross exam the FBI witness. Judge is asking if the power point is relevant to this case.

D simms says they have not received the "power point presentation"

Too bad, if you didn't get it, you should have known before now.

poor HHJP looks like he is falling asleep. I totally concur. I know this hearing is important but defense blah blah blah grasping at straws bores the tears out of me.

JP does not seem impressed by D. Simms at all. He wants her to move on.

Perry seems to be getting extremely furious with DS. Not a good way to start off the day for the Defense.

Objection again,

Overruled - you may continue

The example in your PP shows the darkened portion closer to the point rather than the darkened point in Q12.

Answer: this is just a picture of the PP presentation we use in the school (not the actual hair from Caylee Marie Anthony).

Sounds like Fuzzy is trying to show that the PP slideshow isn't relevant to this case as much as it relates to post mortem root band for Caylee.

I'm not sure what this Powerpoint presentation is, but it doesn't sound like it relates to this case all that much, besides scientific theory in general.

Why does the defense need the PP presentation that is used at the school (for post mortem root banding) when it doesn't directly address Caylee Marie Anthony's hair?

Mel

I really like this witness. She is calm, precise, and professional.

Dorthy Clay Sims is confusing me. Which I am not surprised, but I don't understand what this has to do with a Frye Hearing? This seems more like the questioning that would be asked at trial.

d. Simms: there are no other records on this subject?
that is correct.
you have never testified in a case in which you have rendered an opinion in which a single hair(skip)allowed you to come to the conclusion it came from a deceased person.

I would not testify that a hair came directly from a dead human. (paraphrased)

What is ICA scribbling? My guess would be: "Jose, what are they talking about? I thought we were talking about hair bands today? Like head bands? Rubber bands for ponytails? I'm so confused."

Sorry couldn't resist. It just makes me mad she sits there and writes non-stop like she knows WTH she is talking about.

Judge says to Simms to wait to see if there is an objection after she asks her questions.

:rocker: THIS WITNESS is SPECTACULAR!

SHE will/is not getting caught in the "lawyer-speak"! :seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member