2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...Sims needs to speak up...geesh...she's in the courtroom...and I can't hear a thing she says....hey lady! Stick a mic in your mouth!

Maybe they can stick a mic in that birds nest hair of hers so we can hear her

Sims is splitting hairs ("Only a portion of the root") not true says witness. Sims asks AGAIN "you only had a root portion" JA objects - Sims is relentless - "This isn't just a Frye hearing" - JA: This witness... Sustained, this IS a Frye hearing (per HHJP) - and Sims goes ONNNNNNNn

This is probably THE most important hearing so far in this case, and IMHO, the most boring.....I have problems with the techy stuff!

Rut Ro...Sims trying to sneak in questions outside the realm of this hearing. That's a no-no Ms. I never watch TV.

Go figure---FRYE hearing....not what the defense wanted....

It's ridiculous that HHJP has to keep telling DS exactly what a Frye hearing is?! I'm not a lawyer nor have I even stayed at a Holiday Inn express recently and I know what it is.

there are three stages of hair growth. the last stage is where the hair grows out. the third stage it dies. the third stage is called telogen.

The telogen phase is the resting phase of the hair follicle.[8] The club hair is the final product of a hair follicle in the telogen stage, and is a dead, fully keratinized hair.[4

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Love HHJP! I thought this was a Frye hearing!!!

:great::great::great::great::great::great:

Where does the defense get these guys!!!

BTW, JoyPath, so glad you are hear today...you echo my heart!!

D. Simms keeps saying this isn't just a Frye hearing. JP isn't gonna let her do it. JA's objection sustained.

judge: we are drifting away from issues that deal with Frye.
d. simms: okay.

OMG - AGAIN Sims says "This isn't just a Frye hearing" AFTER HHJP told her it was - "Sustained AGAIN - We're drifting from issues from Frye" - says HHJP

defense out of questions out of scope of the frye hearing, ashton won two objections so far on Sims asking questions out of scope

The pupose of this hearing if for new or novel information. (I believe Sims is fishing). Her testimony is always subject to objection -- but the other things you are bringing up goes to the weight of what she testifies.

This is a frye earing - objection sustained. Perry set defense straight.

Ashton: objects again. Probative or relevant.

Judge: Object sustained again - we're drifting away from issues to do with Frye

Get her JP.

Fuzzy haired lady is now trying to get on track -- egads!!

Hmmmmm....Sims isn't doing so good in following what HHJP tells her, and he is obviously getting ticked.

Perry is getting exhausted having to keep telling Simms that her issues are veering away from Frye!

HHJP not to happy with defense drifting from FRYE.....LOL

Sims is splitting hairs ("Only a portion of the root") not true says witness. Sims asks AGAIN "you only had a root portion" JA objects - Sims is relentless - "This isn't just a Frye hearing" - JA: This witness... Sustained, this IS a Frye hearing (per HHJP) - and Sims goes ONNNNNNNn

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members