2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how JB wants to jump in. I'm quite sure Sims doesn't need his help.

WOW what a great witness. She is precise, calm and easily understandable. Good job!

Is that Brad C to the left of him?

The galley has really grown in the last 10 minutes, everytime they show the gallery, there are more people than were originally there, guess they all filtered in while we were watching the witness.

So all of the hairs in the post-motem root banding study came from the body farm?

Talking about a manuscript being available. When it will be available.

didn't the witness just state "No" that her opinion will not be on this manuscript?

JP: "When will that manuscript be available?"

Her answer: "I don't know"

:crazy:

Einstein! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hey, wait a minute now -- I can rise from the dead over being compared to CA........
einstein3.gif
einstein3.gif
einstein3.gif
einstein3.gif

LOL

The witness said the manuscript shows that they saw some evidence of decomp in hairs shed from living donors, but not the postmortem banding. That is only seen in hairs from decomposing bodies.

The galley has really grown in the last 10 minutes, everytime they show the gallery, there are more people than were originally there, guess they all filtered in while we were watching the witness.

Sorry, I would guess that's not Brad C - makes sense that he would not be sitting in the back row. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part - that would have been quite a statement to the A's!

They are not using this study in their case, Simms wants to use a study that hasn't been published or verified yet? How does that work?

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! If the document is NOT proofed (aka ready for publication/or internal "peer review") AND she's NOT going to use it for testifying IN THIS CASE....it's moot! BUT the information (aka education or growth within the field) is STILL HERS and she can attempt to include or delete it from her "data points" (aka KNOWLEDGE BASE as in what she knows!) BUT SHE STILL HAS TO "DEFEND IT" per se! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:twocents: SO JA will tell the witness to NOT DISCUSS IT!....SHEEEEEEEEEEEEESH:maddening::maddening:

The witness already said she is not using the study to form her opinion.

whether or not she is using this study to formulate her opinion. Judge says lets wait and see if she uses this study.

She already said she's not using information from the unpublished manuscript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816