2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg I missed the first hour and you guys have me in FITS reading the beginning of this thread! I've been watching 5 minutes and heard like 10 objections already LOL

Seriously? Defining what is root and what is shaft by drawing a picture on photo copy of a picture? She said she would be able to using a microscope. Wouldn't that be more definitive?

What the he!! is DS talking about now? I'm starting to lose what she's even reaching at? What is her goal? Does she want the hair evidence tossed? Root, hair, shaft, blah blah blah.

This is probably where the phrase "splitting hairs" came from. :great:

Judge telling D. Simms that she must wait at the end of her question to hear if there is an objection. He sounds like his nerves are being tested. IMHO.

For those going to watch this later, WATCH AT THIS POINT, 1 hour 4 minutes, when Perry yells at Ashton to allow Simms to finish asking the question before objecting, Ashton's reaction is HILARIOUS!

Oops... Judge Perry just slightly scolded Jeff Ashton for not letting DCS finish the question.

Question!! :floorlaugh: Love Judge Perry.

This witness is pretty awesome in that she answers only the relevant portion of the question, and does not expound.

:twocents: ON a PHOTO COPY of a PHOTOGRAPH to MARK OFF ("delineate") mm of markings ?????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME :innocent: ????? NO WAY would a real "scientist" who values his/her reputation and the truth on the stand would do THAT and then get his/her words "misused" on the stand in trial!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Seriously? Defining what is root and what is shaft by drawing a picture on photo copy of a picture? She said she would be able to using a microscope. Wouldn't that be more definitive?

Exactly! Thank you! :)

What could ICA possibly be writing? Watching her is laughable.

Bold mine

KC: "Oh FBI Hair Lady...see me, me, me...I have be-u-t-ful hair, don't I?"

She just poked Baez with her pencil to show him something she wrote.

Putrid root is not post mortem banding - per witness

Wow - are we gonna be here all day so DS can ask the same question over and over and over and over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816