2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant recall her name..but believe she conducted research on Casey for Post conviction testimony in the penality phase??..Yikes..Think I botched that explanation..Sorry

Anne Finnell---atty

I am so glad the prosecution is leading here to set up Vass's credentials.

Salem

What is Dr. Vass nationality? He has an interesting accent....

He can't pronounce his "R's" they come out like "W's" but he sounds really sweet, had a friend who spoke just like this.

I like this Dr. Arpad Vass. I like him very much.

Intelligence is SOOOO appealing.

This Dr. is so obviously a highly intelligent, well educated, compassionate man who also has a sense of humor...IOW...an excellent witness! I like him!

Vass - Sr. Reasearch Scientist - Oakridge Labs
BS Biology 1981
MS - Admin of Justice and Forensic Science 1989
Univ of Tn (Applied Microbiology) Research Only employment

Interested in research of foresnic anthropolgy (PhD) discussed w/ head of
Anthropological Research Facility at Univ of Tn (Body Farm) - Dr. Bass not to become professional witness. Dr. Vass wanted to study biochemical aspects of human decomp - earned PhD in 1991 (how soft tissue breaks down into components and using those components to determine how long someone has been dead used soil samples - dissertation)

i hope JB doesn't purposely try to make him say R words, but I wouldn't put it past him.

Dr Vass comes across as a very polite and friendly person, someone a jury would respect. I really hope his science is allowed at trial.

This expert is going to go up against JB witness that older lady that has most of her training from living in Florida and gardening?

my husband speaks something like that but he's hungarian - I dont think Vass is a hungarian name.

No my friend was Welsh and spoke the same - I think there is a medical name for it but can't think of it now, neither here nor there and don't want the mods to think I'm being mean about his speech, I'm not.

...well I cannot find a direct reference to HIS nationality, but I did find a soccer (football) player with the same name and that person is Slovenian

Mid to early 2000 Vass decided to start on location of clandestine graves

I'm loving this:

What are your credentials?
Have you published a number of articles re: research?

Its like a job interview LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member