2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JB questioning fluoride... there is nothing suspicious about uniquely US vs uniquely European chemical analytes. The top 100 prescription drugs in the US and in Europe are different and is a factor when comparing literature re: pharmaceutical impacts to groundwater or surface water in US vs Europe. The majority of the meds we take are not retained but merely flush right through us to our water.

Adults brush there teeth more often, drink water from tap more often therefore they would have more Fluoride in them then lets say a 2 year old who drinks juice, milk and little water

My daughter-in-law only uses bottled water for my grandchildren. It is more and more likely in this country that fluoride wouldn't be present in children. Many people feel like it's safer to use bottled water for kids.

Will be interesting to see how quickly Finnell and Sims file Motion to Withdraws after the conclusion of these hearings.....

"Pretty cool, isn't it?" I love science guys lol!

19 of Dr Voss' 30 compounds - found in the other study (the 2005 one) Stephanoplis - Voss explains it as one body and didn't measure the amounts of each compund found and only measureed it at point in time not longitudinal (over time) like Dr. Voss' study

AV answers JB with "Yeah, pretty cool isn't it?"

It is obvious to me that JB is going to lose this case simply because he is a crappy lawyer. He absolutely will not prevail.

:maddening: ANAEROBIC = without free OXYGEN (O2)

GOD HELPS US ALL if Dr. Vass tries to introduce the more appropriate term "MICROAEROPHILIC" as in requiring lesser amounts of free O2.

:maddening::maddening::maddening: I'm LOOSING IT over JB and the "murder" of scientific terms!:truce::truce::truce:

OOOOhhhhhh....I thinK Dr. Vass is realizing JB is not that bright......."yeah, pretty cool, isn't it ?" LOL :floorlaugh:

Dr. Vass, the head researcher at the TN bodyfarm..who conducted the testings of Casey's trunk carpet anaysis..

Thanks! Am finally home now and can actually WATCH instead of just read forum! :rocker:

This guy loves what he does, and is always intrigued to study things. I say he is expert, and top tier one if you ask me

I rarely get to watch/listen to the hearings live. I considered it a real treat to get to do that today. NOT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! OMG watching JB try t0 outsmart a scientist is just very very painful. Maybe I will just go back to relying on all of you wonderful WSers for updates.

My head hurts. Also if I were a defendant sitting there listening to JB representing me, I would be very very scared! JMHO

This Dr is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member