2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for you Misterrrrrrrrrr Baezzzzzzzz... since you brought up fluoride.

Why when I was a wee lil tot did I have to get fluoride treatments from the dentist (and at school)?

Gee, did Caylee ever visit a dentist? Yeah, I didn't think so!!

My daughter-in-law only uses bottled water for my grandchildren. It is more and more likely in this country that fluoride wouldn't be present in children. Many people feel like it's safer to use bottled water for kids.

Which is why pediatric dentist have seen a surge in the number of cavities in children today.

:maddening: ANAEROBIC = without free OXYGEN (O2)

GOD HELPS US ALL if Dr. Vass tries to introduce the more appropriate term "MICROAEROPHILIC" as in requiring lesser amounts of free O2.

:maddening::maddening::maddening: I'm LOOSING IT over JB and the "murder" of scientific terms!:truce::truce::truce:

Loved it when he mentioned the "lay person" thing--like he is Mr. Science....NOT

WHy oh why does jose need to insult to make his point? "You cannot sit there as a scientist and tell Judge Perry yada yada yada"

Did JB just ask about air flow in a trunk. Why have people died from being stuffed in trunks of cars if there were air flow.

OMG!!! JB is so out of his league with Dr. Vass! He asks questions and you can tell he doesn't understand a word that Vass says. It's actually quite humorous.

At this point in time, I do believe that Jeff Ashton will be getting this scientific testing in just the way he got DNA in for the first time years ago.

I have a question for you Misterrrrrrrrrr Baezzzzzzzz... since you brought up fluoride.

Why when I was a wee lil tot did I have to get fluoride treatments from the dentist (and at school)?

Gee, did Caylee ever visit a dentist? Yeah, I didn't think so!!

That is exactly what I was thinking. Doesn't all toothpaste have fluoride in it? And wouldn't Caylee have been brushing her teeth or someone brushing her teeth for her?

JB - You never inspected the ingredients of the items to find out if they contributed to the alleged decompositional event in the trunk

JB going in for the "kill" on the garbage bag and the items in the trunk.

AV was never sent a list of the ingredients of every item found in the trash bag, but looked at the list--most of them were plastics, paper products, perhaps. If there was a pile of rotting hot dogs in there, though, I'd have paid attention and probably run a control on it...

I thought I heard that too!

ETA: sorry meant to quote - I thought I heard "cocaine and sprite" in the trunk

My daughter-in-law only uses bottled water for my grandchildren. It is more and more likely in this country that fluoride wouldn't be present in children. Many people feel like it's safer to use bottled water for kids.

Guess where most bottled water in this country comes from? The tap. Tap water with a filter is much, much cleaner and more pure than ANY brand of bottled water. I believe either Dateline or 20/20 recently had a report on this.

Sorry for the brief OT. Perhaps Dr Vass will mention something like this too?

Did anybody else just pick up on that? JB thinks he is on to something because Dr. V said if there had been rotting hot dogs in there he would have paid attention to that. JB is going to blame it on the pizza. It's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24