2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO this guy does not come across as honest and open.....

he comes across as trying to protect himself (and the DT)

Jury will not take a liking to him IMO

:cow:

I tend to agree, with all the stuff about his students doing the work, it makes me think he's like my boss who has a bad habit of taking emails I write that contain a ton of information I spend a long time putting together, stripping off my name, and forwarding them as if they are his own. Prospective jurors might know someone like that, too. :cow:

It's taking my computer forEVAH to refresh today--but 2 things:

JSV, if you have to step out again there is a "synopsis only" thread on the board for today too--should provide a good overview when you can get back to WS! (We :heart: our mods!)

I just caught a VERY nervous-seeming swallow and "yawp" from Dr. Furton.

Really extremely intelligent attorneys are like that, their mind works faster than their mouth can. You can tell JA is probably off the charts brilliant.

Yep. I have had the privilege to work for a defense attorney that is off the charts on his feet. Does not sleep for working over cases and is renowned for DP defense. I am such a nothing, but it has been quite the experience. Later on that. Too OT.

JA is just that.

JA: You didn't understand that the judge wanted all your opinions?
I didn't know I couldn't bring opinions to bolster my opinions.

JA: Where in that doc does it say protocol?
That's...
Objection JA, non responsive.

Judge: re ask the question

Maybe his guy should bend over....

so he can kiss his @** goodbye.

:cow:

How late can they actually go to tonight? I know he said they would be there after 5:00pm... would it be 9:00pm? 10:00pm? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
repeatfranchisegroup