2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look how this guy is doing under cross exam compared to Dr. Vass. :D

Did he not do any research at all before his deposition? He seems to rely heavily on "well after my deposition I looked up..."

JA is very impressive if he can keep his tone a little more neutral.

JB's lame attempts at objecting are overruled (relevance, really? It's pretty relevant)

Trying to bring to the witnesses attention both a paper from the Greek Dr. S and an article from Dr. Vass.

Oh my - JA is going through a list of compounds found by Dr. S. Now he gets to show off how well he can pronounce the chemicals! Well, he's not that good at pronounciation but he's one heck of an attorney.

You gotta love the court reporter's expressions... priceless!

Look how this guy is doing under cross exam compared to Dr. Vass. :D

I think he is pretty consistent with how Dr. Vass was under cross from Baez. Not sure he is as effective though.

Salem

Beachy can I say *fried crispy* ? :great:

Lol. JA going through the elements that Dr. Vass did (when JB marred his own art framing board), this guy has no clue.

Dr Snufaluffagus getting alot of airtime today. :)

Dang. When this is over, Furton is going to tell Baez, "I'm not coming to the trial. Nope, not gonna do it!":seeya: :lol:

This Court reporter can barely contain herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOVES IT!

Ya'll get where JA is going with this? OMG! I will totally post something else later...but still...this is what you call luring a fish...OMG...

OMG! This was what I wasted three years of my life on for a legal degree...which I have...but still...what is about to happen will be epic.

The Court Reporter loves JA. She can't keep the grin off her face. She makes me smile too! I am watching her more than the witness.

Well, if reading a lot books makes an expert, count me in. And probably a lot of you here too. We're just smart enough to avoid selling ourselves out to the DT. LOL.
All joking aside, I think of this every time the defence puts up an expert who has no practical experience to speak of and gets their opinions from books, newspapers.

I know a fair bit about quite a few subjects, but I'm not dumb enough to put myself up there with the real, actual experts like the Vass' and the Hawkings of the world.

It boggles my mind why these "experts" are willing to humiliate themselves like this. I really don't get it.

Snake oil salesman. That's what I heard 'bout a man like this when I was growing up. :twocents:

JA: is asking about specific chemicals found by stepopolis(sp?) This goes to two pages...
I don't believe so no.
That's a florinated compound?
Yes

JA: asking about another chemical compound found by stepopolis.
witness: there are a lot of compounds to go through.
no, I don't believe so?

JA: how about napholine?
CM: says something and laughs
witness: I don't believe so

JA: have you gone through the 30 and compared
witness: studder, uh, uh, uh, oo, oo, my students...can I refer to my table?
JA: sure

The Court Reporter loves JA. She can't keep the grin off her face. She makes me smile too! I am watching her more than the witness.

She has way more flavor than the other reporter who is normally there.

Casey doesn't seem to be having quite as much fun since JA started his massacre on cross-exam. :innocent:

Ok, Court Reporter may lose her job if we keep noticing how funny she thinks this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member