DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is your objection to a compound question?" HHJP

"Yes" JB

"Overruled" HHJP

:floorlaugh: Poor Baez can only understand simple questions. The compound ones confuse him! If they get compound/complex, he'll be totally lost! Sorry, a little English class humor there. (I know what he means, it just made me laugh as I read this. I just went over simple and compound sentences with my Fundamentals of English class a few weeks ago, LOL).

Oh My Goodness!!! Little Bitty is digging this...the DT strategy is all about the clean up. Wake up CA. I promised I would post later on this...but still...this is what I wasted three years of higher education on...after college...OMG. JA is impeaching this guy.

KF - don't agree they are consistent w peer reviewed published compounds (only Vass's studies)
also doesn't agree that compounds are consistent w decompositional event
methal sulphides are but not chlorides (chloroform -is common in household products - JA says it is carcinogen - KF says that is why it is low)

So.. the chloroform was not from decomposition, according to the defense expert. D'oh!

Dr. Furton does not remember Dr. Vass's chloroform peaks in this case.
Good grief!!!

Umm, foxorlando just switched to Jerry Springer??!!! Not joking!

haha! only because Jerry Springer would be an equally intelligent and truthful witness as Dr. Furton. LOL!

JA got him to admit, though JB objected (two part question) that the decomposition was of human origin...I hate tru tv...because again during the best part...they go to commercial. JA is impeaching him. There is more. And I will post later. I am trying to bait all of these lurking guests. But still, this is huge.

I'm getting the impression that it doesn't phase him.

I'm getting the impression that he just wanted his name attached to a high profile case, just as he wanted his name attached to his student's research.

I'm actually sorry to have to say that.

JMHO

Yes! That's it! :great: Yes, this is a luke warm person. Neither hot nor cold. Mr. Ashton is doing a fantastic job.

Oh, witness is yucky yucky :yuck:

What will a jury do?! How do they help them with their emotional and mental health during a trial such as this? Do they? They should.

He doesn't care. Like, not in how we say, "wow he doesn't care." I mean, he doesn't care. Okay, I'm going to the Astro thread...there is some bad mama jamma goin on here...

like I am surprised. Where did the defense get this man? I imagine lots of smoke and thunder... :eek:

Dogs are finished. Judge is tired of JB bringing it back up. Today is the sniffer machine from Body Farm and chloroform. Err, or supposed to be.

I thought that Furton spoke today in regards to cadaver dogs...didn't he?

Does anyone know exactly what this is in reference to?

Sorry, reading as fast as I can...trying to catch up.

JB had a chart on an easle,I believe and it was not part of discovery.
JA objected and JB removed it,before HH ruled ,IIRC JA was also objecting that the expert was bringing in info he found since his depo. HHJP ALLOWED IT :banghead:

Does Furton work for a University? I wonder if board members or university officials are watching. What an embarrassment! He better hope he has tenure...

Please... can we just please get on with the topic of the stickers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper