DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you withdraw it??? HHJP

I thought the court would like to hear... JB

NOPE HHJP

didn'tyouwithdrawit.jpg
click to enlarge

Who is this guy??? I thought the dog sniffing was over with?

Apparently the Defense expert "jack-of-all-trades". Seriously. I am lost on all this man is supposedly an expert on. Chloroform, Decomp AND Cadaver dogs, I think...

Where KC lives in the moment...JB lives in the past. Why rehash? Why bring up water under the bridge?

JA is correct. The witness most-certainly did say he had a peer-reviewed paper published in 2003.

I'm beginning to see that this witness is like Dr. Fairgrieve. Reads alot, but really not an expert of anything.

You published a peer reviewed article on human decomp?
yes.

You recall taking a depo?
yes

JA: asks for copy
Judge says must request one.

JA: reads from depo: it seems you have published no articles on decomp is what I asked you and you stated "no."
(rambling excuse)
JA: who is the primary author?
(rambling excuse) (IMHO: many people taking credit for one piece of work)

Is that paper referenced in your report?
no, its in my (inaudible)

Jose: asks to see statement

JA: what was the title of this article?

Dr. Furton seems really, really nervous since JA start cross-ex. Lots of stuttering going on.

JA has swallowed bile for too long. He will EAT this witness alive !!. JMO

Finally someone with some sense asking questions!

BBM

Yes, exactly like store brand all purpose cleaners.

Well, not *exactly* like that because I find store brand all purpose cleaners useful.

More like an all purpose "confuse the jury person".

Even the ones teeming with crazy, dangerous chloroform??:floorlaugh:

IMO this defense wit is stuttering more when responding to JA... not in a "how can I rephrase this" way but more in a "uh, ah, oh dear these are real questions" way...

JA already asked this witness if he had ever published a work on human decomp during the depo process, the man said "no." But now in court to the same question asked by JA he said "yes." JA had to get the depo and ask the question again.

IMHO: the witness is rambling to back track what is an obvious lie.

Joy Wray. Too much weirdness to go into in this thread, but it is well covered throughout this board. One of the assorted kooks and bizarre characters that came out of the woodwork when Caylee first went missing.

Right! Duh! My brain stopped working long ago from listening to hours & hours of Baez! :banghead:

This [unusual person] is scared stiff of JA!

Casey looks so bored.

JA is correct. The witness most-certainly did say he had a peer-reviewed paper published in 2003.

:twocents: AND since he "can't remember the title" per se.......it's a PERFECT example of how the (READ THIS AS SOME!!) professorial person lays claim to the "primary authorship"!!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower