2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't wait to hear what the court clerk said. This should be good.

LOL. What can they say, anyway? Oops, sorry? LOL

But to be honest, it wasn't the court's fault. You have to file this stuff in the case. Seriously. You should see the stuff prisoner's send in...letters, etc., all hoping that they will be called in as a witness so they can get out of jail for a day....a road trip so to speak!

The way I see this is that the clerk had to file it. It was the media's fault for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

LOL. What can they say, anyway? Oops, sorry? LOL
Wondering which party has decided not to clarify. INSessions said they already received a response from OC Clerks that they were going over. They said, 'coming up next'. That was an hour ago.
Wonder if they will get back to it?

But to be honest, it wasn't the court's fault. You have to file this stuff in the case. Seriously. You should see the stuff prisoner's send in...letters, etc., all hoping that they will be called in as a witness so they can get out of jail for a day....a road trip so to speak!

The way I see this is that the clerk had to file it. It was the media's fault for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

I guess I'm wondering why it was filed as an actual motion versus just correspondence. It seems wrong that it was filed as a motion when it was just a crazy man inserting himself into the case. I didn't think an average citizen could file a motion in the first place. But from what you say, it sounds like the court clerks don't have the discretion to make a decision on how it's filed, so I guess it had to be as a motion since that what it was presented as, even handwritten?

ITA, Beach...this is one time I can say, the defense had nothing to do with this..I do hope our WS family can see it as well...this is not a prank, not a hoax but another prisoner from Michigan who wrote on behalf of ICA...as if he thinks this would get Baez removed...Maybe he's one french fry short of a happy meal....:loser:

Ironic though, this CJ can see the incomeptence, unethical behavior from thousands of miles away. I wonder if this would give Baez something to think about...If this other inmate can see ineffective counsel, what does ICA see??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

So funny, this was my first thought too - that and he writes a very nice motion!

So funny, this was my first thought too - that and he writes a very nice motion!

JB could pick up a few tips from him ... teach him how to write his own motions better??

(if I were JB I'd be embarrassed by the comparisons) but JB never catches subtleties.

That inmate writes a better motion than JB!!!!

I just got home to the news and thought the same thing. LOL

Maybe the DT should get this guy a typewriter and hire him on. :crazy: bet he'd help them with a better strategy.

This is for anyone who has yet to read Richard Hornsby's post-punked comments:

He doesn't hold back on this one!

NO KIDDING! He lets it flyyyyy! :great:

A MUST read! :floorlaugh:

I just got home to the news and thought the same thing. LOL

Maybe the DT should get this guy a typewriter and hire him on. :crazy: bet he'd help them with a better strategy.

LOL I think there is an echo in this room:floorlaugh:...ALL I can say is there is definately something wrong when an inmate from out of STATE can get a motion on a docket and JB cant get anything on the docket ontime..Is there NO Quality Assurance in this Court System?.. This really is absurd:rocker:

I cant wait to see what Judge P says tomorrow!!!

Just back home from being out most of the day!

Has this been discussed in the threads yet? Please tell me in ain't so!!!

Wait On Gov. Scott Could Close Courts For Weeks
www.wesh.com

LOL, read the motion and all I can say is, it appears written better than some of the motions JB has filed!

Interesting too that it might plant a seed of distrust into the relationship if ICA gets to read it...

Just back home from being out most of the day!

Has this been discussed in the threads yet? Please tell me in ain't so!!!

Wait On Gov. Scott Could Close Courts For Weeks
www.wesh.com

After this morning's little stunt, I won't believe anything that comes out of WESH. Sloppy irresponsible reporting at best.

:ignore: :nono: :nono:

I certainly hope this is just a rumor, I saw it on the Casey Anthony FB page!

This is simply hysterical that a crazy incarcerated inmate in another state KNOWS that JB is incompetent. OK, I am going back to read more deeply on this thread. But geesh....Casey wake up, your life is on the line!!!! OR are you trying to hold out until the very LAST minute....the 11th hour....to dump JB and get new council so that your life can go on in your dinky little jail cell for a few MORE "innocent" years? No DP or LWOP there. On second thought, keep JB on....

My oh my ... April Fool's Day is late this year! You cannot make this stuff up! Just as you thought it could not get any more bizarre ... it does.

Some drama before the drama of the ongoing saga of the Frye Hearing's -- Week 3 Part 3 Act III

Duh, duh [think Law and Order]

This is for anyone who has yet to read Richard Hornsby's post-punked comments:

He doesn't hold back on this one!

An absolute must read. I don't always like the way RH comes across but he made a fantastic case.

And for the record I'm in total agreement. Although it might seem like it doesn't matter Jose should not be in 1st chair. He is simply not qualified and RH lays out in wonderful detail just why he's not qualified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini
Back