2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB - "It's strange...it's strange when someone walks in that direction robbed a bank."

Is Baez picking up another big sheaf of papers to give it another go......

JB: i do stand corrected when it comes to LIBs. but the paper towels and what was on them are found on many many things. it is strange to make the argument consistant with when you have someone walk in that direction and a bank gets robbed...

you say that person robbed the bank and that is what the state is tying to do. Jose says in bold there is something that addresses the six amendment.

Why does Jose have to constantly make these silly analogies?

JB - JA right about LIBS but I still think I am right about the chemicals and human decomp. Also disagree that there is nothing about 6th ammend - says pg 5 says violates right to confrontation

Dear God in Heaven...

If a person walks toward a bank...WTH???

Challenging 6th amendment argument. "perhaps it's been a while since Mr. Ashton read the motion."

about the "secret science" violating ICA's right to confrontation

Just imagining watching this whole trial for months and months - getting timed out every minute. :o

Uh Baez, you can hope in your wildest dreams to ever be a colleague of Jeff Ashton.

JB: i do stand corrected when it comes to LIBs. but the paper towels and what was on them are found on many many things. it is strange to make the argument consistant with when you have someone walk in that direction and a bank gets robbed...

you say that person robbed the bank and that is what the state is tying to do. Jose says in bold there is something that addresses the six amendment.

Um...wut!! :waitasec:

Dammit, I was just feeling better and now JB is back up. GAH!

I took my dogs to the lake when I knew JB was coming up. Works wonders.
Now I have two wet, happy dogs and I didn't have to listen to him.
Or so I thought, now here he comes again. What's the betting all he will do is complain and not cite even one fact...:banghead:

JB does not know when to STFU! He just beats a dead horse to death. If the pre trial hearings are going on and on, what on earth will the trial be like??? I think LDB and JA are saints!

JB - "It's strange...it's strange when someone walks in that direction robbed a bank."

I have never seen an attorney draw such STRANGE, obscure, inappropriate similarities! No wonder he stutters and stammers! :banghead:

With great respect I disagree, while he could have made a few brownie points, when you chose to, as part of a presentation, insult experts, the defense, potential jurors and the judge, reinterpret facts to suit a purpose and can't spell even with spell checker for your presentation...then you haven't done well at all. JMO

well I qualified myself as unqualified. but I'm saying I'm a potential juror, thats it. It sounded like good arguments to me, but this isn't a proceeding for jurors, so I'm really not supposed to get it. and I don't. I'm just saying it sounded OK to me.

Now I'm listening to the states atty. he sounds good to me as well., better even than Baez. But this isn't an issue for someone like me, a potential juror.

what I said was, Baez made a good argument to me. it sounded strong and reasonable. I know many here pretty much dismisses JB. I'm saying he sounded good to me. that I'm not an expert on either the law or medicine. and I'm inferring that he can sound good to potential jurors as well.

I'm saying he may not be as ineffectual and weak as many here may think.

not that it matters. ICA is living in the hell of her own creation and will never emerge. imo.

Already getting obnoxious, raising his voice to a shrillish level and gesturing wildly.

whoa bless little HHJP's heart. He's trying really hard to follow JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18