2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP said there is an issue both sides know about(he just isn't speaking about in out loud)and if they understood they didn't need a side bar...

they needed a side bar...

What did the state do?

Baez is accusing them attempting to access the DT's work product information which in this case is the expert from New York that was retained by Baez and since Baez won't agree to it the State is playing dirty by bringing Judge Perry in to the fight

Novice Seeker

I don't think the judge was talking about photos. He looked straight at Baez and said "I'll be making my inquiry" JB answered yes sir, like a little boy who is being set up for a huge smack down...........or is this just my wishful thinking coming through?

What did the state do?

using the materials from a KNOWN defense "consultant" as part of the SA's Frye case FOR PM root banding..............and that the material quoted was from another state NY , used by the DEFENSE in that case! and accepted as "FRYE" quality!:great::great:

So. JB objected to Dr. Petraco's comments in the NY case being allowed in these proceedings. (Petraco being the hair banding expert that DT retained who identified the post-mortem banding.) HHJP gave the DT six ways to Sunday to come up with a valid objection to allowing Petraco stuff in. They waffled and did not provide much other than a reference to pink pachyderms.

What this sidebar is about, I do not know.

Recess for 20 minutes!

Sorry if this has been asked/answered - but who is the guy next to ICA? I usually see Medina sitting in that spot. Thanks, Mel.

He who is thwarted by traffic - William something. Looks like he has a clue about the cameras now and has adjusted his behaviour accordingly, no more flirting with the client, he must be reading here as well.

Recess until 20 till....

regarding sample size: MORE would be better BUT the opinion is registered on the facts of ONE item present!:twocents::twocents:
...and thank G-d they were able to find one!

He who is thwarted by traffic - William something. Looks like he has a clue about the cameras now and has adjusted his behaviour accordingly, no more flirting with the client, he must be reading here as well.

Thanks!

So. JB objected to Dr. Petraco's comments in the NY case being allowed in these proceedings. (Petraco being the hair banding expert that DT retained who identified the post-mortem banding.) HHJP gave the DT six ways to Sunday to come up with a valid objection to allowing Petraco stuff in. They waffled and did not provide much other than a reference to pink pachyderms.

Recess for 20 minutes!
Venue?

ETA: meaning where the jury will be selected from.

I'm sorry, but what do you think that CA is writing on the lawyers paper? Is she allowed to do that?

Recess for 20 minutes!
Did we see this guy's depo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members