2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Baez, perhaps the State should bring up the fact that there was only 1 death banded hair because your client's mother cleaned out the trunk like a hurricane had blown through?

regarding sample size: MORE would be better BUT the opinion is registered on the facts of ONE item present!:twocents::twocents:

ICA looks like she is about to stand up, scream and just admit that she did it. I think this questioning and testimony is causing her much frushtration. She is board and can't fathom weeks and weeks of this. Ha Ha! Like so many of us she would like a really nice, soothing, large cocktail with a little colorful umbrella for stirring. Too bad...she can't have one but...we sure can!!
Life is good!

OMG I was picturing her jumping up and admitting it too! She is soooo bored and wants out.

Same here! This is the closest I have ever felt she was ready to interrupt and just confess it all. I picture her restraining herself from jumping up and yelling, "Whatever! Just stop the insanity and take me back to my cell!!!"

I'm taking the hint that JB is so obviously missing... The post mortem death banding on Caylee's hair IS coming in.

HHJP: one hair, two thousand hairs...that is for trial.
JB: I would disagree...
HHJP: suppose you have one expert says one hair or half a hair and another that says it is not enough. both give reasons why they feel that way and is that not a question for the trial.

the question is whether or not the sample is sufficent. I.E> blood alcohol levels with the old gas chromograph..

JB: blah,

HHJP: okay, anything else. more witnesses? Status hearing on friday, or can we do it now?

Jose: i thought we were going to argue the motions?

OMFG, JB!!

Insulting the judge will not win him to your POV.

Didn't that other expert say that you never see that kind of root banding on hairs of people still alive? That's why I really don't get the "sample size" argument.

I hope people are getting pictures. I can't see what is going on and type at the same time. I want to see ICA reactions, because I had to zen myself to sit though this...imho she is not zen.

HHJP asked JB if he wants to argue motions today or friday.

What about the sticker?

HHBP - we still have these pictures
JA - we have 243 pictures
HHBP - i assume you all disagree on 200 of them

What about the stain and the sticker hearings??? What is going on??

HHJP: I'm not going to tell you the subject matter, if you don't understand approach the bench. State understand?

Bench. (side bar)

Some photographs are sensitive? Which ones?

I think Judge Perry is talking about the location of jury selection.

They are in sidebar now. (Mmmm, sideBAR....)

So it looks like we will be here Friday too. HHJP said he kept that whole day clear for them.

Why do I think they're talking about a plea deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166