2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHBP - root banding thing has been generally accepted in the scientific community?
JA - yes
HHBP - I just want answers to my questions. If they attempted to call to the general acceptance of this science - he is a retained expert you have utilized - work product or non-work product.
He is testifying about the theory - the general acceptance

In Sessions said never allowed in court in FL before but looks like judge may be considering it.

OMG, JB rocking back and forth like a young boy trying to squirm out of something. And he can't answer and has to go to CM for the answer!! PRICELESS. Even your honor says 'Mr. Baezzzz Mr. Mason would like to speak to you.'

With KC witnessing this I don't see how she keeps the love affair with Baezzz, he has no clue.

HHJP: wants dr. to be a retained expert, if you object due to work product...

CM: speaking about work product.

HHJP: he will testify about the general acceptance of this method in the scientific community. Judge keeps on repeating himself as CM speaks but I cannot hear.

HHJP: would there be an objection by the defense?

( :waiting: )

CM is making laughing time.

:waiting:

ICA looks like she is about to stand up, scream and just admit that she did it. I think this questioning and testimony is causing her much frushtration. She is board and can't fathom weeks and weeks of this. Ha Ha! Like so many of us she would like a really nice, soothing, large cocktail with a little colorful umbrella for stirring. Too bad...she can't have one but...we sure can!!
Life is good!

OMG I was picturing her jumping up and admitting it too! She is soooo bored and wants out.

Interesting to watch the DT's behavior as HHJP questions them.

What is a potential problem? The DT is using here say to justify a motion?

Novice Seeker

OMG, JB rocking back and forth like a young boy trying to squirm out of something. And he can't answer and has to go to CM for the answer!! PRICELESS. Even your honor says 'Mr. Baezzzz Mr. Mason would like to speak to you.'

With KC witnessing this I don't see how she keeps the love affair with Baezzz, he has no clue.

ummm perhaps because like seeks like? and she LOVE dumb....

HHJP: I still have to get around crawford...
JA: I would submit that someone has testified somewhere of his opinion...I don't consider it that important...bogged down...

OT...

I can't imagine the pressure HHJP is under with this trial, the budget, dealing with bickering lawyers. Yet still he's the model of patience and professionalism.

GOOD LORD! HHJP is giving JAB soooooooo many clues!

Geez...can CM and JB be that dumb?!!! Duh!!!!!!!

HHJP wants an answer from the defense without actually putting the dang words in their mouths!

Why didn't JB say "i need time to think about it, will send you something tomorrow?" He is being caught on the fly and we all know his knowledge of law is sub par.

Dorothy Sims is whispering to JB and CM to see if Abraham Lincoln and Isaac Newton are available also.

There goes Baez telling HHJP that he doesn't grasp the issues

Novice Seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads