2011.04.08 Frye Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: If we need to stop the trial and have a preliminary evidentiary hearing...

Way to telescope your hopes, JB!

JB: I have always been under the impression.........Is this what he practices Law on??? Seriously folks? Is it just me?

JB is giving away what he is afraid of--the stain "should not be mentioned... in opening statements..."

JB: I would disagree. the clerks file is clearly stamped with attachments. I have submitted to all proper parties what I have said. There were DNA tests done.

if we need to stop the trial and have a preliminary (?). There is a photo in evidence with the garbage. What more do we need. If the court issues an order we need to meet some legal threashhold we will address that at trial time. it behooves our parties to move aside and get through the obvious things that should not be referenced in opening statements. That proper evidence will be entered in front of the jury...

JB: JA got my attachments, wah wah.
If we need to stop the trial and have a preliminary evidentiary hearing, we can certainly do that.
Motion in liminy, you assume the facts are true and you take it from there.
If court issues order something we need to do to meet some legal threshhold, I don't think we do, it is something we will deal with at trial. (MOO, sounds like he is threatening)
I think all the evidence this court needs is already before it.
Says he will rest.
HHJP says let me ask a few questions.

Baez talking about "proper evidence" meaning only the stuff Baez wants in. lol

For everyone's information: JB's new favorite word -- "behooves" (spelling may or may not be correct :) )

moo

HHJP- Is there testimony as to any chemical composition of the stain?

JB yammering on about nothing. Trying to instruct the Judge. Judge about to get a Grinch Grin.

CJBP: In depos or reports, is there testimony concerning the composition of the stain?

JB- I'm trying to answer it. There is testimony of 4 chemicals that were found on the stain however those chemicals are consistent with a plethora of different items.

I wish akamai would show KC's face during this discussion.

HHJP, calling JB on the carpet. Asking what is your testimony? In other words where is the proof wet garbage and other stuff caused the stain. Ha!

HHJP - is there testimony on the composition of the stain by the State Mr. Baez.
Baez humming and hawwing - talking about plethoras
HHJP not feeling patient this morning!

JB...it is as if he saying, to quote the 3 stooges, "I'm tryin to think...but nothin's happenin."
Ha Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member