2011.04.08 Frye Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hhjp i love you - slammed again baez!!!

Oh wow. CJBP just brought up, if JB is going to talk about experts the SA did not call, what about the expert from NY that they are not calling (Petraco)? Zing.

I am so sick of JB using the judge like dude, everytime I hear him say judge, just substitute dude and it fits. He sure has a "whatchamalcallit" for Dr. Vass doesn't he??

if this is how they are going to argue it is ALL going to come in imhoo!

Baez - the Defense has not burden in Frye - the proponent is on the State (?)

JB: no literature supporting Dr. Vass's statements of chloroform levles. All you can base you decision on is a unqualified expert. even if you took that at face value we have the improper handling of these materials. Dr. Vass seems to make extraordinary claims but cannot back them up. you did not hear from dr. sigmond because he would disagree with the state.
JA: objection

JB: did not hear from dr. weiss because they contradict dr. vass. because dr vass unreliable. fbi guy is unreliable.

HH: what about the guy in the new york case? why didn't we need to hear from him? that opens up doors, the knife cuts both ways. :lol: You are not telling me to go read his testimony that you asked me not to read...

JB: the defense has no burden, so the state should call weiss rickienbok but they didn't they all could support dr. vass findings but did not. it falls flat the second they can't produce an expert...any one of the issue's here. each and every frye motion has not met the legal standard under the law clearly outlined by the fl supreme court.

IMHO Chloroform is coming in. I can't hear a concise argument from JB for a reason that it woudln't. JA will bring it home.

MOO

Mel

I think it is all coming in - could be wrong but it seems that way.

Your Honour is speaking so low, it's hard for me to hear what he asked JB. I thank those who can repeat it for me.

Hugs,

Mel

What's got me baffled is how Baez doesn't realize that he's counting on the validity of some of the data produced by the experts to support his position that they should be impeached - because the data is not valid?

Circular and specious...

judge won't entertain the error rate stuff....because jb said it had to do with the last motion that is o.v.e.r.

JB: error rates, miss simms,
JA: that arguments are done
HH: we are not resurrecting the dead are we? is it based on the current motion, something we have talked about? I am not interested hearing that.

JB: dr. vass did not testify to any error rates. I would cite cybers, the falure of nns to make no determination and the fbi...

Are you resurecting the dead? I AM NOT INTERESTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro