2011.04.08 Frye Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSimms: he has no standards and he conducted no experiment of plant growth through bone. if someone's life depends on his hypothsis one would hope...he did not analyze the soil. Dr. Jane Bock, she spend hours to find data or support for what Dr. Hall says. She looked through seventy articles and found nothing. You cannot est root growth speed, which is what dr. hall has done.

D.Simms: if we apply dr. halls logic to a zoologist, measure the tip of a tale on that animal and tell me what kind of animal this is...no science to support it...

Comparing Caylees bones to a Komodo Dragon or a mouse now. I'm sure the jury won't need botanists to explain that for a root to penetrate bone, it would require a set length of time in a set location without being moved and that's all the state is trying to prove are they not?

I love it how LDB is so disinterested she keeps her head down and works away.

Sims: Kangaroo, mouse, Komodo Dragon - What the Frac?

From Twitter (CFNews13Casey): Cindy Anthonys courtroom companion has arrived. She told me George is suffering from allergies at home.

lol - Judge Perry, poor man, looks like he is over this already :)

Judge Perry you are a saint!

So Simms is arguing Dr. Hall's root opinions? So we have had experts testifying, now we are hearing arguments to support (or not support) their opinions for Frye?:waitasec:

JA: saying he can't see something.
DSimms asking if she can give him something
Judge: yes.

DCS going to her files to get the case law she is referring to. She brought copies for everyone today. :wink:

DCS tank under her jacket is cut way too low. I just got more cleavage shot when she bent down in front of the camera than I needed.

Good morning all, I thought the closing arguements were done on Monday. Is this going to drag on all day. Duct tape, heart sticker and status hearing today! She's never going to leave the podium. I have a headache already.

power point slide up now saying

"speculation and conjecture"

DCS PowerPoint - Speculation or Conjecture

DS says that Dr Hall is

"a speculative witness that watched plants grow"

DS:
"Dr. Hall is nothing more than a speculative lay witness."

What is with the power point presentation? Does the defense not understand there is no jury, and also this comes off as condescending at best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18