2011.04.08 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Hinky Meter I was reminded of my favorite Richard Hornsby quote:-
"You just can't make this stuff up!' The depth of the defense team's ignorance has made commenting on this case completely unenjoyable.
Because they are so inept, you can almost guaranty the State will win on every major issue".
Priceless...

Hialeah? Doubt it.... First its actually Dade County so that would include all of Miami and I can probably safely state that ICA wouldn't find any sympathetic jurors in Hialeah....

Once I got passed the Population and looked at area and demographics...I thought No Way as well.
I am still going with somewhere in North Florida

so, our posters from FL. are you waiting with bated breath at your mailbox, or no?

I'd have a heart failure, I really would.

I live less than an hour from the court house. I know there won't be a summons for me!!! Hopefully I'll get a ticket to see at least one day of the trial in person! (fingers crossed)

Perfect!
wonder if it is the same for the Guilt phase of the trial?
I bet the whole article might say.
It does say that the defendant can plead the 5th and refuse access of examination by the SA's expert

Perfect!
wonder if it is the same for the Guilt phase of the trial?

In the penalty phase - there is a section called - 6.8.3 Defendant's Evidence in Support of a Life Sentence - Extreme Mental or Emotional Disturbance and this is where I originally thought Ann Finnell was headed with her psychologists and their evidence or testimony as a defense.

Ok kids I have literally put y'all in my pocket and we are on our way to a Texas music festival. Technology is great!

In the penalty phase - there is a section called - 6.8.3 Defendant's Evidence in Support of a Life Sentence - Extreme Mental or Emotional Disturbance and this is where I originally thought Ann Finnell was headed with her psychologists and their evidence or testimony as a defense.

I'm going to process out this whole section and post it, but I don't think this thread is the place to put it because it will soon be locked and I think this is something we will be discussing at length before next Friday's hearing.

I've listened to untold hours of her tapes and lectures. I have provided links to all of them in the AL thread.

That said....as soon as HHJP said that about no real time transcription, I laughed so hard because I could replay AL's little "trick lecture" in my head as I heard her telling students how to use transcripts in real time.

I guess it just affirmed that there was in fact a reason for me to listen to them...so that the importance of a seemingly innocuous comment, like the one HHJP made, would not be "missed".

HaHa
Can you please explain what her trick is?

I'm going to process out this whole section and post it, but I don't think this thread is the place to put it because it will soon be locked and I think this is something we will be discussing at length before next Friday's hearing.

How about putting it in the "Psychologists...." thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member