2011.04.08 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local news on WFTV just had Bill Schaeffer saying he thinks all the evidence from the frye hearing will be admitted. :great:

Local news on WFTV just had Bill Schaeffer saying he thinks all the evidence from the frye hearing will be admitted. :great:

WELL, WELL, WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! And how lucky for me to refresh and come back just as you posted this!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::floorlaugh::woohoo::floorlaugh::woohoo:

edit -- I see the word "THINKS" now, but I still have that much enthusiasm and confidence if BSchaeffer thinks it! My gut feels defense didn't make the winning argument on anything we heard in court.

He he: Look what NG is about tonight:

Did Cindy Anthony Spray Febreze to Hide Stench of Caylee's Body?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I just don't know if I can go there anymore. I used to watch NG religiously.....until I came here to WS. Then it was soooo apparent all of the misinformation that was reported on her show, by herself and the talking heads not having the facts straight...it was maddening. I think I'll have to let somebody else do the dirty on this and I'll read about her show here!

Ummm, just one post and I get 2000 posts -- WOW!! LDB and JA are going to kick some booty at trial. Defense better bring it.

Ya know what I think...the DT is all noise...like the folks that sit in the end-zone waving and screaming so the kicker misses the field goal...like they have the power to throw off his concentration? Sure and steady (and capable) will win this race. All Baez, et. al. have are theatrics...if their client was innocent don't ya think they'd have more to work with?

Can you please explain what her trick is?

I bumped the AL tapes thread and made some comments on the last page of the Frye hearing thread.

Will post more shortly but that should get you up to speed.

I just don't know if I can go there anymore. I used to watch NG religiously.....until I came here to WS. Then it was soooo apparent all of the misinformation that was reported on her show, by herself and the talking heads not having the facts straight...it was maddening. I think I'll have to let somebody else do the dirty on this and I'll read about her show here!

I know, but I watched her last week and it was refreshing after all the DT-kissing that In Session and JVM do. She was pretty funny about having PTSD from listening to the BS in the courtroom. I just thought the Febreeze thing was funny. That was last week after all, wasn't it? I'm losing track of time.

That interviewer seemed taken aback that he would have bad things to say. She said JB said ICA is kind and one could not say one bad thing about her. He goes that sounds like a defense attorney talking about his client. I think she's manipulative. What I don't get is how her family could keep from shaking her if she just walked around like a cruise director. Well, I guess GA couldn't. Do they think that's normal? They knew they were torn up inside...didn't the get upset that she obviously was not?

How about putting it in the "Psychologists...." thread ?

Will do ThinkTank thanks - will do it after 5 my time - I have been goofing off all day - must buckle down and do some work for a couple of hours. :phone: ...:giggle:

Yeppers - I've been saying 5 out of 5 also! Glad to hear Bill S. thinks so - that makes it legit!

I was just rereading TL interviews and wondering where the JC Penney one was. And the IKEA one is there too! And Walmart and Winn Dixie! Woo hoo I can't wait til they release them! Going to read the motion for eval...

I bumped the AL tapes thread and made some comments on the last page of the Frye hearing thread.

Will post more shortly but that should get you up to speed.

Is it basically that AL had an advantage of having the transcripts in real time while doing the jury selection, and did not have to rely on notes or memory as to what each prospective juror answered to questions by the attorneys? And AL knew how to glean info from the transcripts to use in further questioning of the jurors?

Without the real time transcripts, the lawyers have to just use their notes and memory and legal experience and common sense to know which jurors to try to strike, and which jurors to hopefully add?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli