2011.04.08 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't catch the May part. Ruh Roh wonder what she bought?? Wonder when these will be released!!
...and July? What the heck...she didn't have a home in July? Where on earth did they find these charges?

Ooooh. The Chloroform searches were in March. I wonder what she bought at home depot May 23rd!

Rewatching the hearing. I must say Dottie does have a nice figure. Guess that says something for not having a tv.

Ooooh. The Chloroform searches were in March. I wonder what she bought at home depot May 23rd!

That's what I'm wondering: Gallons of bleach? Dryer Sheets? Febreeze? Rags? They DO have a cleaning section!

That's what I'm wondering: Gallons of bleach? Dryer Sheets? Febreeze? Rags? They DO have a cleaning section!

Our HD or Lowes, I forget which have large cleaning aisles. When I need a ton for work, it is the cheapest I have found.

Sheesh Dottie I would not have kept saying "blind" and "bias" to HHJP considering his eye and CM's latest motion!

All I know is Casey Anthony shopping at a Home Depot and living at home..makes.no.sense. Unless ma or pa sent her, which I doubt. Why would it be a discovery matter if so. Nope, Casey+Home Depot smells like trouble to me.

My home depot and lowes in my neck of the woods both have a cleaning section, but then, im a texas fillie?

My home depot and lowes in my neck of the woods both have a cleaning section, but then, im a texas fillie?

That's what I said they DO have a cleaning section! :) The fact that this is from May 2008 tells me that it's not discovery for proof she wasn't looking for Zanny. Me thinks she bought a smoking gun!

Sorry but where is this information coming from?

Could these be George buying supplies for pavers that he laid?
It's a video! ;) Why would they need a video of George buying pavers? They knew he built a patio. 2 visits to Home Depot before June 15 and 2 after. I dunno, maybe it does have George, I just can't figure out why it would be in discovery.

WOW. Think KC bought the laundry bag on any of the videos?

I am watching the Frye hearings right now (grandkids today, no get to watchy my show!) and it is almost comical how the camera will pan to ICA real fast to get her reaction to certain arguments being made! Funny thing is, she seldom reacts to even the most graphic testimony.

Sorry but where is this information coming from?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6312408&postcount=270"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Local news on WFTV just had Bill Schaeffer saying he thinks all the evidence from the frye hearing will be admitted. :great:

I told my husband the exact same thing over dinner tonight. I think it will ALL come in. KC ain't gonna be a happy camper, and neither will JB.:innocent:

It's a video! ;) Why would they need a video of George buying pavers? They knew he built a patio. 2 visits to Home Depot before June 15 and 2 after. I dunno, maybe it does have George, I just can't figure out why it would be in discovery.

WOW. Think KC bought the laundry bag on any of the videos?

Henkel duct tape?

LOL, I thought that's what you meant, but I'm still shy about my English skills. I didn't really believe you were making fun of me. I'm so sorry I even considered you might be!

Ok I'm just getting started on the Sidebar Thread. I had to stop to comment on this. Turnadot, your English skills are excellent! I didn't even realize, until you mentioned it today, that English was not your native language. Just saying. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee