2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First hearing I've been able to watched streamed, and the mic has been off 95% of the time ><

I must be hyper-sensitive today...everything is bothering me.

I feel the same way. If HHJP rules for the Defense, I might have to stop
Following this case. Too upsetting. If they want to explain her 31 days, she should have to get on the stand and do her own explaining and be crossed.

They better not take any more sidebars!

Don't they know I've planned my whole day around this hearing? And that I am considering making my son walk the 5 miles home from school so that I don't miss anything!?! ha ha ha (Just kidding!)

KC was just putting her hands to her temples and shaking her head "no".

I missed the grab becasue I was loading another photo.

It's GOT to be the sexual abuse claims. It has to be. Or she's going to claim she witnessed Caylee being murdered and that more than likely it was GA who she saw murder Caylee.

Aftr the break, now a long sidebar again. Prosecution is extremely animated, too.

This is a BIG deal, I would guess, a HUGE deal. I'm thinking worse than Casey abuse. I'm thinking maybe Caylee abuse or like you said, she is directly accusing someone else of murder, like one of her parents. Or she confessed.

Interesting. Casey frustrated with whatever she was saying to Michelle put her finger tips up to her temples, shook her head no, made a hideous mouth along with a forceful word and then quickly pulled her hands to cover her tight, angry lips. As if to stop herself from saying something ugly. Or realizing she already had just said something ugly...

ejsye0.jpg

Doesn't seem so confident anymore...

It's the first time I've seen her look concerned.

-snipped-

I totally agree. She looks more concerned/afraid/worried that I have noticed in the past 3 years.

I have a feeling that she has wanted to tell *her* story all along, and likely did it during the interview with the psych docs...even if it was a complete fabrication. I give it a 70/30 chance that she will still not testify at trial, but that is better odds than the 100% I would have said a year and a half ago.

IMHO: ICA-has the seven mile stare...that is deep in thought. She must be capable, (deep thought) everyone is(?) but it is what you are in deep thought about. IMHO.

Back on the record - the Defense will also withdraw Dr. Weitz from Defense witness list

Whatever that is on ICA wrist, it needs to go.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It looks like one of those "scrunchies" that you put in your hair ... I guess since ICA can't wear jewelry ?

Sidebar over.... Defense is withdrawing Dr. Weitz :eek:

WOW!

Weitz also withdrawn!!!

Thwarted again!!!

JB says they are withdrawing the other mental health witness making the motions moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns