Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Weitz Withdrawn!!!

there goes the Trauma defense and trying to get Casey's testimony by thru hearsay via the Drs

Wow they pulled the other doctor too.

Another win for the SA!!!!!!!!

jb - just a handful of photos we are objecting on it's face.
photos from Fusion nite club - "party pictures" those are included

Baez: "We have decided to drop a few of the straws we had been trying to grasp."

HHJP: next motion.

JB: two others. one being the photos. that will take least amount of time.
HHJP: alright

JB: (jose has walked away from mic) um, there's just a handful we are objecting to. the other is a packet or composite of photographs with are from fusian which have been labeled "party pictures."

lol, Baez trying to get the Fusion photos out. That will NEVER happen, they are coming in Baez.

DT has withdrawn their psych docs from the trial. Whatever she told them was highly prejudicial.

Baez: "The Party Pictures were too voluminous too print out."

WOW... They must have really been trying something shady, and Judge Perry was not having it.

Why throw out the party pics? The same pictures that JB just said "were to numerous to print out". This goes to her mental state.

Does he also want to throw out the heart sticker, that has since been destroyed? That seems a given.

Aftr the break, now a long sidebar again. Prosecution is extremely animated, too.

This is a BIG deal, I would guess, a HUGE deal. I'm thinking worse than Casey abuse. I'm thinking maybe Caylee abuse or like you said, she is directly accusing someone else of murder, like one of her parents. Or she confessed.

BBM.

We all know she didn't confess. I guess that she out right accused her father of murdering Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns