2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: there is no evidence of residue. residue is open to interpretation. she saw it one moment and in another it disappeared. she doesn't know what it was. YM mistakenly or errounously he wrote it down as...

JP: did you take her depo, what did she say?

JB: it was something in the shape of a heart.

I like JB today. He seems like he just woke up and realized that he has a case to try.

HHJP nailing Baez again - did you take her deposition? What did she say it was?
JB: She said it was something, "something" in the shape of a heart.

Now Baez is saying implying the application of the sticker to the duct tape would have been a gesture of love?!?!

Well IMO, if there was residue the FBI/Lab would be able to compare that residue to the stickers in Casey's home

Wow they pulled the other doctor too.

Another win for the SA!!!!!!!!

OMG! I was feeding a 2 mo. old baby when this happened. Thank God I didn't drop her!

SCORE!:great:

photos of stickers -

JB - the stickers are indicative of nothing in this case - as it relates to any type of evidence. the motion we have is the motion to include the Phantom sticker - i will explain. the tech said she saw something in the shape of a heart - saying it is a sticker - not a leaf or something it could be. the sticker photographs - the photos of these specific stickers are not what was alleged to be on the duct tape - they are just stickers - there is zero -no evidence at all that those stickers . . . . .

JA - no testimony was offered about the sticker heart shaped evidence. I would not agree with counsel's interpretation to what the witness said. i believe the witness will say she saw the residue in the shape of the heart. i don't think that a leaf would leaf would leave residue. we haven't heard the testimony

JB - my "brief" rebuttal to that - this is simply a proffer - she doesn't know what was on the duct tape - there is no evidence of residue. there is no test where they scrape this sticky item . . . . she alleges she saw something and it disappeared the next moment. when yuri mistakenly or erroneously put down in his report it was a sticker

HHBP - did you take her depo what did she say?

JB - she said it was something in the shape of a heart - i don't know what it was

HHBP - can I see the evidence please? You are referring to stickers maked identification A&B anything else?

JB - there was no size -no photograph of this mentioned - the only person who might be able to testify to this was a lab person and perhaps another lab person - if you look they have writing on them. i think this whole thing is an attempt to link it to ms. anthony - i don't know if it's some psychological love gesture . . . no one knows what it was . . . . it would be a gross error to include this

HHbP = where were these found?
JA - don't know which particular room - I know some things were found in kc's room
sticker was seen by someone on the witness list

JB: It could have been a love gesture.

This is probably the most honest thing he's said today. I honestly believe it was ICA last act to put the heart shape sticker on the duct tape as she killed her child.

MOO

Mel

JA: The sticker residue was seen by another person, the FBI analyst supervisor.

HHJP: you are referring to the heart shaped sticker (gives letters numbers)
JB: yes. there are no size, no dimentions, no pictures. it disappeared into thin air. only this lab person and a unlisted lab person could testify. this whole sticker thing adds a dimention to this case that it is an attempt to link it to ms. anthony by some psy love gesture or some eerie dimention...gross error.

HHJP: quick question where were these found?

JA: the anthony home.

HHJP: what room?

JA: can't tell specific without going back to notes. the sticker was seen by other lab personel.

HHJP: a and b for purposes of record will be received. you are denied subject to something (?)being established. Mr. Baez you have four more photographs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns