2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does wftv keep buffering for anyone else?

I was going to joke during the second sidebar that they were going to withdraw the motio! LOL they did!

JA saying they never even noticed the bruise under Caylee's eye --they are only using it to show the defendant with Caylee wearing that shirt at different times and that there is evidence that GA/CA did not recognize, therefore it was in the sole possession of the defendant...

I really hope they improve the sound quality for the trial. I have to strain to hear anything JA or HHHJP has to say.
HHJP looks very unimpressed by JB today.

Tattoo: ruling stands

HHJP: photo of ms. anthony

JB: ICA in the home of RM. I object because I believe the states purpose is to show the tee shirt she was wearing may have been where the remains were found. other assertions could be made. she is at the home of her boyfriend. they are in the bedroom. the room is disheveled. Caylee has bruses. People said Caylee Marie bumped into...the shirt is not even clearly displayed...opens the door to speculation in a negative context.

JA: might be a bruise, we never noticed that(reading blogs, defense... :nono: ) there are a couple of photos of Caylee wearing that shirt. additional evidence that Cindy never saw it before. a shirt in exclusive possession of the defendant.

HHJP: other photos of shirt?

JA: others but uncertain of dates. RM would testify about the shirt.

Didn't we conclude that the bruise under her eye in THAT photo was actually a strand of hair?

Ahh....the state wants the pic of Caylee in the "big trouble comes in small packages" shown to the jury b/c they asked CA if she had seen it before and she said no, which leads the state to believe that KC exclusively had that shirt in her possession. WOW!

moo

JB: it is only that one from that date that we want out because it opens the door to speculation.

HHJP: mr. ashton?

JA: ?

HHJP: take your time. I do believe we have photographs of two different dates, have to make sure what we have.

picture of the home of ricardo morales - i believe the state evidence is to show the tee shirt is one she may be wearing at the recovery site of the remains. other assertions could be made. she is at the home of her boyfriend, the child is there, they are in the bedroom, room is somewhat disheveled - she has a bruise where she bumped a table. if the state wants to crop the photo . . . . objecting to the negative context of the photo
...and who doubts they don't read here?

Why doesn't JB come in with his foundations for exclusions ready? He is clearly unprepared, and has to now file more motions, and we'll have to have another hearing.

gahhhhh!

To quote Richard Hornsby, who is in a much better position than I am to Judge such things "my personal and professional opinion of JB is that he is a moron".

CJBP allowing heart sticker without prejudice, they need to provide foundation.

Same for the bella vita tattoo.

"That's a photograph that shows my client and THE CHILD" :banghead:

Try as they might, they will NEVER be able to dehumanize Caylee. Never.

All you have to do is see her sweet smile, read her favorite book or hear her sing "You are my sunshine".

A lot of respect today between DT and the SA today. I wonder what was disclosed in that deposition??

HJBP: "Don't turn that photograph, I mean that camera over there please..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member