2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your request will be denied unless some foundation will be presented. with prejudice at the time.

the bella vita tattoo

Request denied to keep the heart shaped sticker out awaiting a foundation for your argument. Now arguing the tattoo

CJBP allowing heart sticker without prejudice, they need to provide foundation.

Same for the bella vita tattoo.

"That's a photograph that shows my client and THE CHILD" :banghead:

:seeya: 477 viewer here. Please join us! :seeya: Applying for membership is so easy and being able to participate is an advantage to all. :great: The more viewpoints we consider, the more informed we are! :loveyou: Come, be a part of our :party: !!!!

:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

JB referred to Caylee as "the child" ...

Just makes me want to ....

JB: "That is a photograph that shows my client... (HJBP: "And the child?") ...and the child... at Ricardo Moralez apartment."

How can he object to the photo of Caylee in the shirt she was found in when she died???

:woot::woot:

:denied: heart sticker motion

admisable: bella vita tattoo

Did I get that right?

picture of the home of ricardo morales - i believe the state evidence is to show the tee shirt is one she may be wearing at the recovery site of the remains. other assertions could be made. she is at the home of her boyfriend, the child is there, they are in the bedroom, room is somewhat disheveled - she has a bruise where she bumped a table. if the state wants to crop the photo . . . . objecting to the negative context of the photo

of course you have issues with that photograph baez

1. Caylee is wearing the tshirt found with her remains

Baez "I don't like the assumptions..."

Does it really matter what Baez likes or doesn't like

Baez..if you don't want any assuming of the photos, you should asked for them all to be thrown out!

Why doesn't JB come in with his foundations for exclusions ready? He is clearly unprepared, and has to now file more motions, and we'll have to have another hearing.

gahhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member