2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB - pic of kc - smiling photo of kc is some type of prejudicial ploy -

LDB- that photo was introduced that she was not at the police station or universal studios, not appear to be under the influence or domination of officers - she was happy that was july 16, 2008

the jury should consider all evidence as it relates to cooperativeness - a picture can go a long way to see her cooperating with them - what is the prejudice?

JB - as Ms Drane-Burdick saying she was "Happy" (sing song hi pitch voice)

Now it was JB squealing like a little girl! Hope I can say that here - it was in a deposition, wasn't it?

MOO

LOl JB wants the cameras turned off during the jury selection and the trial.

HHJP trying to keep a straight face and says there would be a 48 hour reversal on any decision made without the cameras on.

JB still trying to say this case is more important!

This goes under the heading :- Things you don't want to do when the Judge is already rocking in his chair-
JB is now attempting to teach HHJP about the Constitution.

hhbp - we are not exactly doing a change of venue - we are going under 9-10. I will let you finish that we should go someplace else. after that 1st attempt - if it fails - i dont necessrily think it will fail - go somewhere else.

JB- i think jury selection process . . . could be the most important aspect of the trial. .. . seat a jury in this case - if there objections that we have, if they are of merit, we have to do that . . . if the media is the culprit of the damage for us to seat a fair and impartial jury - we should place restrictions on the media. . . .

HHBP - mr. baez we don't live in egypt or libya, there is a first amendment to the constituion - i don't know how i could tell the broadcast media that the could not report on this particular . . . .

JB - turn off the cameras in the courtroom - that would be the first thing that may and is under the discretion of the court.

HHBP - Mr Baez - since the FL supreme court ruled with the presence of cameras - do you know of any case where the cameras were turned off?

JB - State vs Kc could be the first
Why do I feel like they're going to an island...or key?

Sounds like beaz is trying to turn of the cameras so his exclusive will be worth more.

What's wrong JB??

Afraid that you can't spin your defense strategy on 48 hours if we can all see how you handle voir dire in real time???

Showing Casey and she does not look happy. Lots of sighs, sitting up straight, crossed arms.

Has JB & KC had a light bulb moment right before our very eyes???

Why else would either of them not want face time with the camera unless it hit them that they are in a %hit storm with no umbrella?

moo

CM trying again for the jury questionnaire--"it can save days. Days."
cjbp: If the lawyers don't turn around and ask the same questions as were on the questionnaire.

HHJP saying he has tried to block cell phones in the court house and can't even accomplish that.

hhbp - we are not exactly doing a change of venue - we are going under 9-10. I will let you finish that we should go someplace else. after that 1st attempt - if it fails - i dont necessrily think it will fail - go somewhere else.

JB- i think jury selection process . . . could be the most important aspect of the trial. .. . seat a jury in this case - if there objections that we have, if they are of merit, we have to do that . . . if the media is the culprit of the damage for us to seat a fair and impartial jury - we should place restrictions on the media. . . .

HHBP - mr. baez we don't live in egypt or libya, there is a first amendment to the constituion - i don't know how i could tell the broadcast media that the could not report on this particular . . . .

JB - turn off the cameras in the courtroom - that would be the first thing that may and is under the discretion of the court.

HHBP - Mr Baez - since the FL supreme court ruled with the presence of cameras - do you know of any case where the cameras were turned off?

JB - State vs Kc could be the first

Red mine. Oh! Let's change EVERYTHING for ICA! No media, judge biased, this "little girl" (CM), not relevant to crime, blah, blah, blah!

Made my day when Judge Perry said Supreme Court turned them on ... hahah

I wish when the State and DT stood up at the tables they would use the microphones. It's very hard to hear them unless they stand at the podium.

Oh geez JB wants more advance notice of where the location is going to be and know the aspects of what his honor has in mind.

LOl JB wants the cameras turned off during the jury selection and the trial.

HHJP trying to keep a straight face and says there would be a 48 hour reversal on any decision made without the cameras on.

JB still trying to say this case is more important!

:giggle:

How can Biaz state to turn off all camera out of one side of his mouth, and then use the media to show how his client should be aquited.

PLEASE - someone get a REAL layer in so we do not have appeal on ineffective council!

Me thinks JB wants to know so he can tamper the jury pool and make sure 48 hours is played there.

AAAAAAAAAARGH how can he not know how jurors are summoned???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower