2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB... there's more than one big case in this state.

"over there"

"hotels are very cheap there" HHJP

jb - we don't have enough money to take our staff over there -

JB- "I don't roll like Mr. Mason" did he just speak like my 13 year-old nephew? I think he did.

OMG! Now defense wants to know HOW jury selection will be summoned! Oh! ICA requires *special* ways of the way this trial should be!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

JP: "Hotels are very cheap."

HHJP talking about media issues with JB and used the phrase "48 hours reversal. . . ." It wasn't in context to 48 Hours Mystery program but I couldn't help but make the connection.

Now, for the rest of what I'm thinking . . . :sigh: :ziplip: :lipssealed: Because 'beach has already warned us too many times. :cheerful:

Jury will be called in the usual manner - through the Drivers License process - will not be telling the prospective jurors notice they will be sequestered in Orlando.

JB wants notice re timing, number of staff he can bring, costs, etc. HHJP says hotels there are cheap.

JB: its our position under the laws of fl the court must be public. does not mean they should be on a stage and broadcasted. we have reached out to other juristions where the cameras get turned off. obviously federal law will be looked at. no more rights more important than ms. anthony.

HHJP: only thing I can tell you is file and I will look at it. I will have to apply first the rulings in fl the first amendment is not absolute but pretty close and the exceptions I know are very very limited. Co council CM wants your attention.

HHJP: I have contemplated blocking cell phones...

CM: I cannot hear him... Jury questionaire will help to solve this problems...days...

HHJP: if the lawyers don't turn around and ask the same questions that are on the questionaires. :luv: HHJP (imo)

JB: we ask to renew our motion for more advanced notice.

HHJP: i told you what I have in mind for jury selection...

JB: let me ask. how will they be summoned?

HHJP: like all of fl approved by supreme court of fl. driver's license record.

JB: I wasn't sure if they will be given notice and within a matter of days be taken away.

HHJP: if I told them that I might as well tell the world.

JB: more than one big case in this state.

JB: advanced notice for cost reasons. we have a staff we dont know if we can take because of costs.

HHJP: what do you consider to be expensive?

JB: I don't roll like CM

HHJP: if you find a hotel room over 50 a night you might have a problem.

HHJP: when I do tell local. under court order. you must charge one person with making the arrangments for other folks. they know how long to pack for. as long as they leave by eight am that morning they will be fine.

As long as they leave by 8AM they'll be fine.

Me thinks it is very close to Orlando.

Your Honour to JB: Don't you be spending more than $50.00 per night on a hotel room (for your team). I don't think that went over very well.

Hello Motel 6!

Mr. JB is not making any brownie points with his objection to media as his team dreams their dream on 48 hrs. tomorrow night. Dream a little dream with me. Keep singing JB, the notes are a bit pitchy!

JB now asking exactly how this Jury is going to be summoned- HHJP says just like every other Jury in the State of Fla- that is randomly by Drivers license records. JB wants to ask more but HHJP states this is approved by the Florida Supreme court, JB has obviously been around a Jury Consultant, (!)tries to ask more questions but HHJP is getting vehement, not going to tell anyone the location or everyone will know..

The 'happy' picture will not be allowed in, unless the DT tries to bring up the fact that ICA felt threatened while she was there.

Which happy picture? In the blue hoodie? it is in. Jb can argue it in court.

*comment* (I think CM)
JA: "Excuse me?!" *eyeballing*

Intense.

HJBP reminds everyone of the courtroom rules about addressing comments to one another.

OMG they're yapping about hotel rooms when this is about the death of Caylee Marie Anthony. Ughhh!

JA - Wants to know where they will be so he can tell his family.

Judge Perry - Saying don't you have a cell phone? I have no jurisdiction over your families.

Wow! Wonder how nasty that would have gotten if LDB hadn't been there to say "No, no, no!" to JA!

Your Honour to JB: Don't you be spending more than $50.00 per night on a hotel room (for your team). I don't think that went over very well.

Hello Motel 6!

I think that pretty much rules out any coastal cities! lol

CM baiting JA, JA looks over there, LDB puts her hand on his arm and says "Come on, no" or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton