2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think she may want to cut a deal? KC does not want those cameras rolling during the trial.

and the judge snaps at JA-I am a little bit puzzled by his statement regarding telling his family where he is.

So where are they going where the hotels are cheap and it is driving distance of one hour from OC?

That rules out any tourist areas on either coast then.... sounds more like old Florida.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 492 (254 members and 238 guests)

Guests please join us! Membership is easy and we LOVE new voices!

Holy Carp - just ran in the door - what on earth is happening now ? did I hear JA say he had to know where they were going to be for his family and Perry shouting him down?

Casey looks thrilled.

She did, didn't she? Probably b/c they all were going into the judge's chambers to discuss her favorite subject: herself! :sick:

IDK why but just the sight of her has my nerves all jumpy & irritated today.

What the heck was that about with JA and wanting to let his family know where he is at all times.....odd.

:cow:

ok folks...between my hair appointment, all the sidebars, and lastly a phone call I had to take...I have seen 3 full minutes of this hearing. What the heck is going on? Is it over? Gahhhhhhh!!!!!:maddening:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 492 (254 members and 238 guests)

Guests please join us! Membership is easy and we LOVE new voices!
...and I just got bumped off :(

i was bumped off too! :eek:

ok folks...between my hair appointment, all the sidebars, and lastly a phone call I had to take...I have seen 3 full minutes of this hearing. What the heck is going on? Is it over? Gahhhhhhh!!!!!:maddening:
They're doing an "in camera".

I am confused, the whole team is moving to a secret place?
I thought only the jurors were going to a secret place...Sorry I'm just trying to figure this plan.

Both the DT and the SA are going to the secret location HHJP has yet to reveal for jury selection. (Not making public to avoid media etc...tainting the jury pool in new location).

Then the jury will be sequestered and brought to Orange County for trial.

Come on man, I have to go pick my nephew up in 20 minutes!

For the first time I got someone else to pick up my son from school so I wouldn't miss anything. And wouldn't you know it....75% of this hearing has been out of our earshot! :banghead:

If it is Lake or Sumter, that is close to me. Close enough I can drive it.

No, HHJP took all them (plus ICA) into a side room to discuss something in camera. They'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523