2011.04.22 - Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm David Lohr. Interesting because he's on the defense witness list. Of course so is AH. OMG look at her collage of men!

:great::great::great::great:

Maybe the SA could borrow NG's "collage of men" so the Jury can keep everyone in order ...

Didn't it remind you of a "Stud Muffin Calendar" ?

The "We Remember Caylee Anthony" at the end makes me well up. At least they are pro-victim unlike In Session...it's just nice to see a show who stands up for the murdered toddler. Sheesh that sounds weird...it's weird that any show, or grandparents, or anyone wouldn't stand up for a murdered toddler. Grief, a toddler was hit by a truck around the corner from me yesterday and I cried, not even having known him...

Are the jailhouse letters going to be admitted into evidence?

I believe the ones that are relevent to THIS case will be allowed in. The letters about ZFG. The letters about Caylee (what very few there are). I don't know if the defense will be able to bring in the letters about the sexual abuse? At least not in the guilt phase part of the trial?

:great::great::great::great:

Maybe the SA could borrow NG's "collage of men" so the Jury can keep everyone in order ...

Didn't it remind you of a "Stud Muffin Calendar" ?

Yes, how many was it? More than 7? Twelve perhaps?:floorlaugh:

OT...I just went on FB and have a friend request from someone I don't know who was apparently two grades ahead of me in my HS. Anywhoooo....guess who is on her friend list? NANCY GRACE! How weird is that?

Yes, how many was it? More than 7? Twelve perhaps?:floorlaugh:

:great::great::great:

You know what it reminded me of ... those collages that are put together that show the Presidents of the US ?

:crazy:

:maddening:

Wathing and listening to Jean C on NG's show, and then when she is on InSession, is like night and day !

I guess the InSession influence comes from Vinnie ....

jean's just afraid nancy will eat her for lunch

:great::great::great:

You know what it reminded me of ... those collages that are put together that show the Presidents of the US ?

:crazy:

We have that placemat! I got it for my DD when she was little..it ends with Clinton. It did look like that!!! :floorlaugh:

So sick of hear Lying doesn't make a Murderer......ICA's actions are her own worst enemy.......NO - ICA's actions, what her lying mouth has spewed and all of the evidence is her own worst enemy.... as it all " PROVES SHE IS A MURDERER " !....JMO

1 lie, on another lie, to cover another lie is just one giant pile of lying PLOP people are being expected to think doesn't stink.

No offense meant to WS'ers who think that Casey used xanax on Caylee, but I'm so sick of hearing that she chloroformed Caylee to put her to sleep so she could party and did it before. This is totally ignoring the prior computer searches for the stuff, plus other damning things and missing kids. There is no proof that Casey regularly drugged Caylee or that Caylee was ever unaccounted for previously. Yet there is much proof of premeditation. The same thing goes for "how she was raised". They'll try to blame George's volatility and outbursts as the reason that Casey was so shiveringly afraid to tell that her daughter was missing or that she "accidentally" died. Hogwash! It was premeditated.

So glad to see Nancy Grace cradling baby Caylee again. Will definately want to catch all of her coverage of this case. You can trust her to stand up for the victims. JMO

Tot Mom's jailhouse letters are just the fictional ramblings one might expect to hear from an inmate that is staring at the same 4 cell walls day after day and night after night......that doesn't want to be stuck doing this any longer!
Let's see we went to I had a dream.......one time my sports bra hiked up while I was sleeping......to flashlight in my eyes.......to Dad and Lee raped me
...REALLY ???? She is an insult and a disgrace to all girls and women everywhere who have genuinely been violated. I hope her tongue swells for these lies. So everytime she goes to speak all you hear is thaa thaa thaa thaa

Maybe it would be more productive to pretend she is " a Mystery Writer " and
start jotting down all of her fictional info and put it into a Fictional Mystery Novel .......she could dedicate it to Zanny the Nanny.

What are GA and CA going to do now. What a joke. Remember CA saying her investigators were finding that everything ICA was saying was true.
Now the DT is desperate to change all ICA's lies by coming up with new lies.
I hope people can see the trick LKB pulled in her 48 hr. Interview. That came right out of the Baez defense strategy meeting. New lies to cover the old ones. :maddening:

k...i figured it was a "trick"...but how? explain it to me...is it there way to admit KC is a liar and try and "thwart" the state? But how? what are they trying to pull? ( I lost all respect for LKB for this one, btw)

Well, Mr. Meticulous car detailer GA made a point of the stain to the FBI saying it was about the size of a basketball...so I doubt it was there.

He should know whether there was previously a stain there or not since he is the person that always cleaned them. When he saw that stain his heart plummeted - he knew.

Two things that I learned;

LP says that The Anthonys have said that Lee says that stain was in the trunk when they bought that car, used. So is anyone going to testify to that?

Wow, what are the odds? ICA just happens to drive a car that the previous owner had a decomposing toddler inside, too! Amaaaaaazing co-inky-dink!
:praying:

LKB stating the obvious, that ICA lied about Zanny is damage control to recognize, o.k. ICA is a liar you can prove that ... To disconnect that solid fact from proving murder. The interesting thing is, CA is on record a few times saying that there is a Nanny called Zanny. I hope that the SA can use this to clearly show, like Mother like Daughter and that CA is a liar. It is important to show CA is lying to protect ICA to place CA's re-invented testimony into true context.

k...i figured it was a "trick"...but how? explain it to me...is it there way to admit KC is a liar and try and "thwart" the state? But how? what are they trying to pull? ( I lost all respect for LKB for this one, btw)

I probably worded my post badly....I was questioning why LKB would make those remarks. It seems they are so desperate to come up with a new story without putting ICA on the stand. I find it hard to believe LKB was able to do this. Unless its not so, I thought she has remained a consultant with the DT.

LKB stating the obvious, that ICA lied about Zanny is damage control to recognize, o.k. ICA is a liar you can prove that ... To disconnect that solid fact from proving murder. The interesting thing is, CA is on record a few times saying that there is a Nanny called Zanny. I hope that the SA can use this to clearly show, like Mother like Daughter and that CA is a liar. It is important to show CA is lying to protect ICA to place CA's re-invented testimony into true context.

I saw a post here a long time ago with a much more incriminating aspect to that story. CA lies are numerous and obvious so lets overlook this one and assume CA is telling the truth. Casey has been saying Zanny the nanny to CA for a long time. Then there's other testimony from Kio who says she didn't want the baby, the reason for the split with JG, jealously and resentment accounts from many, etc. Throw those computer searches in there, new lifestyle and friends w/no kids, Tony and one might be convinced that Casey has been plotting this for quite a long time. Possibly Tony and the argument w/Cindy being the final breaking point.

OK, a liar does not make you a murderer, BUT every murderer lies!!!! At least at first!!!

What has always concerned me is the lack of any dna evidence which ties KC to the body disposal site. Lots of convicted murderers have had their sentences over-turned on appeal. If she is guilty, then she should do time. But I wouldnt want an innocent person sent to prison on purely circumstantial evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member