2011.04.25 Motion in Limine to Exclude "31 Days"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are still using the LKB playbook chapter on filing motions. They know this motion has no way of passing. They are simply trying to look busy while they wait for their big show. Justice for Caylee!

I think someone else said it best when they said the DT is trying to preserve the record for appeal.

The DT would not be doing their job to not try everything and anything. Of course that could be followed by "within reason", but with the DP on the table.......they have to try as silly as we all think it sounds. I'd want my DT to do anything if I were her. The outcome is looking terrible for her and panic is setting in.

Early on they (DT) compiled a list of all the damning evidence against ICA.
Now they are simply going down the list asking for each one to be inadmissible...

bbm
ummmm..I'll take a wild guess and say.....She stole it..

Casey made a pit stop at the Bank of America, just before she went to pick Amy up at the airport, to cash one of Amy's check she wrote out to herself.

Oh wow- I didn't catch that. Thanks for filling me in. Too many checks, not enough time.
The nerve of this girl is just unrelenting.
"By the way Amy, I need to run an errand before picking you up"... :crazy:

You have to admit... watching the defense scramble is quite entertaining? If this case wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

They might as well try to get any mention of Caylee's name thrown out while they're at it. Make everyone only uses phrases like "that child" or "that little girl." It would make Casey and her family feel right at home.

motion states "subsequent to the alleged criminal act". That means the 31 days came AFTER Caylee was killed ,as in BEFORE ICA was ever in jail.
Of course in the next breath they will claim Caylee was killed and placed on Suburban AFTER ICA went to jail.

motion states "subsequent to the alleged criminal act". That means AFTER ,as in BEFORE ICA was ever in jail.
Of course in the next breath they will claim Caylee was killed and placed on Suburban AFTER ICA went to jail.

BBM - They already have. :banghead:

Well as JB was so helpful as to point out in Court last time, the blue dress photos were taken "after the crime was committed" - which someone might have pointed out to him was very illuminating for the Prosecution, so he called it the 'alleged crime' the next time he referred to it- but he confirmed the date of Caylee's death pretty well there without realizing what a gigantic gaffe he had made..

So many "gigantic gaffe's" made by numerous members of the dt to date:
1) Todd M. - naked helicopter rides to bring Corona to the beach - "donating" $70K to the defense
2) Mr. Black (?) - the one that said he was talking about a dead Caylee before her little body was ever found.
3) LKB - everyone knows the Nanny was a lie
4) JB's - party pics were taken "after the crime was committed" . . . so those couldn't possibly be relevent - Your Honor.

Early on they (DT) compiled a list of all the damning evidence against ICA.
Now they are simply going down the list asking for each one to be inadmissible...

Oh ZsaZsa,
I don't think the DT compiled a list .........they just used the one at WS :seeya:

Can we submit a motion in limine to stop all motions? I am getting seasick here. :sheesh:

Why didn't the DT just offer one blanket motion requesting that the Judge throw out all evidence or testimony that proves their client guilty. It would have saved time. :maddening:

So he is basically saying her character is bad and her behavior invites "moral disapproval"

I wonder how ICA feels when she reads this, even her attorneys know she is a terrible person! They have to admit she is a *advertiser censored* even as the try to defend her! LOL

I knew while reading it it was CM's because he tries to base it on law. I have no idea how Florida laws would differ in this regard to other states but many cases have used the exact same thing. There was a woman in NC I think they used her partying and breast implants as evidence of guilt in her murder trial against her husband. Scott Peterson was an abundance of this very thing. Besides the affair and pics they even threw in the Cable guy installing x-rated movie channels and the horny ba$tard business meeting. I suppose they have to try now that their psyche doctor defense has been thwarted.

BBM: I remember this -- wasn't her husband in the Military ? As soon as she got the $$$ she got the implants ... unbelievable !

So he is basically saying her character is bad and her behavior invites "moral disapproval"

I wonder how ICA feels when she reads this, even her attorneys know she is a terrible person! They have to admit she is a *advertiser censored* even as the try to defend her! LOL

Murdering your child invites moral disapproval too.
Her behavior demonstrates how relieved she was to be rid of Caylee and get out from under CA's thumb.

Where'd she get 200? That would last me a minute. But no one will ever accuse this chick of being a genius, that's for sure.

The plane ticket to CA on 200? :floorlaugh: Okay- well, she hasn't had much experience with the actual cost of things obviously.

Silly girl.

From Amy's checkbook. When LA retrieved her things from Tony's apartment, there was $200 dollars in her wallet that CA kept.

BBM: I remember this -- wasn't her husband in the Military ? As soon as she got the $$$ she got the implants ... unbelievable !

I believe the verdict was overtuned on this one,though. Turned out the evidence of poisoning was incorrect ,I think.

Oh yeah! I keep forgetting that ICA may have planned on doing in the entire clan. WOW. Imagine being CA and having to entertain that idea. Certainly there must have been questions by CA, LA, and GA about ICA's claim to Amy that she could move in to THEIR house.

Nuts. This whole thing is just nuts.

I flew from CA to FL about 15 years ago and it was a hella of alot more that 200 bucks. And that was 15 years ago............Today? $$$$$ Again, I could be wrong. :innocent:

I flew from Kentucky to California in 1999 for $204.

Well as JB was so helpful as to point out in Court last time, the blue dress photos were taken "after the crime was committed" - which someone might have pointed out to him was very illuminating for the Prosecution, so he called it the 'alleged crime' the next time he referred to it- but he confirmed the date of Caylee's death pretty well there without realizing what a gigantic gaffe he had made..

:rocker:

BBM: Yep ... JB said this ... I almost fell off the chair ...

I am a bit confused here. Didn't the defense just file a motion to allow a third party or someone else to talk about some horrid trauma in KC's past which caused her to act like there was nothing wrong after Caylee was, I'll be nice and say missing, but we all know she was dead? So if this motion is granted then they can't talk about how this trauma cause her to act the way she acted during the 31 days. So which is it, not mention anything about her behavior OR explain what it was that caused the behavior they don't want the State to talk about.:waitasec:

O/T but I have to get it off my chest...:dramaqueen:

It's 4:36 Monday April 25 and still no word :waiting:if Judge Perry :HHJP:has filed any more Rulings.:desert:

You know? Judge Perry could simply just deny this motion today and release his rulings on all the other motions at the same time? It would clear his week up and he could maybe relax a little this week before we go into the week before jury selection? :fence:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back