2011.04.25 Motion in Limine to Exclude "31 Days"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Possibly as long as it takes the HHJP to read it and put his stamp of disapproval on it.

That, and also he will probably give it a little extra time to pretend he had something to think about.

I flew from Kentucky to California in 1999 for $204.

Double that now!
She did have a friend in California (MH) who was waiting for her to explain her cryptic message to him that she had something important to tell him that couldn't be relayed on the phone.... :innocent:
she was probably going to hit him up for $ or a place to stay.

Double that now!
She did have a friend in California (MH) who was waiting for her to explain her cryptic message to him that she had something important to tell him that couldn't be relayed on the phone.... :innocent:

OR - I've always loved you and just didn't know how to tell you....:innocent:

They are still using the LKB playbook chapter on filing motions. They know this motion has no way of passing. They are simply trying to look busy while they wait for their big show. Justice for Caylee!

I think they want to have a large number of 'DENIED motions so on appeal they can say " we lost 95% of our motions--the judge is clearly biased against us."

Double that now!

I always thought Casey was cozying up to MH because she knew Lee and MH had some issues. Didn't Lee get MH's wife pregnant? I always thought Casey told only the men in her life about this "abuse" because she was trying to find the perfect person to commit the ultimate crime for her. I think she was going to tell MH about Lee and George sexually abusing her? And that maybe he would rescue her from it all?

ETA: 7 minutes and still no word on the rulings...

The other day I was listening to a news broadcast.I don't even remember which one,but what struck me was the announcement of a murder trial beginning "almost one year since the murder took place".
Why has it taken so long to get to this point ? Why does it appear the DT is only just get getting up to speed on this case? WTH have they been doing for last 3 years?

The other day I was listening to a news broadcast.I don't even remember which one,but what struck me was the announcement of a murder trial beginning "almost one year since the murder took place".
Why has it taken so long to get to this point ? Why does it appear the DT is only just get getting up to speed on this case? WTH have they been doing for last 3 years?

There was a murder case here in Lee County (also involving a baby) that took nearly 10 years to go to trial. Casey waived her right to a speedy trial (BIG MISTAKE!!) and here we are... nearly three years later! I'm just glad that it is finally happening. This is it. No more delays. Caylee will hopefully see justice by her 6th birthday!

BBM: I remember this -- wasn't her husband in the Military ? As soon as she got the $$$ she got the implants ... unbelievable !
..baez actually referred to her case (cynthia sommer) as they had used "ugly coping" in her defense.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1709747/casey_anthony_case_can_casey_anthonys.html

Jose Baez went on to point toward an example of "ugly coping," the Cynthia Sommer case. Cynthia Sommer was arrested for involvement in the death of her husband because she coped with his death by being promiscuous, buying breast implants, and doing an inordinate amount of partying. Sommer's attorney described her actions as "going off the deep end."

Baez' office was quick to issue a statement that the Cynthia Sommer case was "not an accurate representation of the defense strategy."

I'm sure ICA thought she could get MH to pay for a ticket to CA.

Once again, the "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it" line. So if LE is not aware you commited a crime, it is not a crime?
At the the very least, we know for a fact that KC uttered stolen checks, from her own lips. But she was not evading anyone about that, correct? In fact, she went right into a bank and got cash. Didn't even try to hide it.
How long did Ted Kacsinski not evade the law, when he was going right into town making purchases from the locals at country stores for years? How long did Susan Smith not evade the law, when she was actually pretending to assist them?
Oh, I get it-You have to be Roman Pulanski or Osama Bin Laden for it to count....running off to foreign countries, or cave hopping. Well, now that CM's cleared that up...

Bill Schaeffer was just on WFTV news and said, "They tried coming in the front door, then they tried coming in the back door and now they are trying to climb through the window".:floorlaugh: He's of the opinion that all of what happened in the 31 days is relevant and will come in.

Most everybody would beg for one more day of relative normalcy before facing Reality after something like this, IMO. I don't think she had any real plans aside from wanting one more day - and then time to beg for one more day, and one more after that...

Most everybody would beg for one more day of relative normalcy before facing Reality after something like this, IMO. I don't think she had any real plans aside from wanting one more day - and then time to beg for one more day, and one more after that...

One more day would have worked wonders for Casey. Even Cindy admits that if she knew then what she knows now that she would have waited to report Caylee missing. It is really scary to even think what would have happened if Cindy would have waited long enough to calm down before calling LE.

Poor Caylee!

Just checking the last door knobs and cupboard doors at the very end of the hall . . . someone might attempt to go through a ceiling panel or two . . . but it won't hold the weight and all will come crashing down around them. (IMO)

BBM: I remember this -- wasn't her husband in the Military ? As soon as she got the $$$ she got the implants ... unbelievable !

Her conviction was also overturned. They claimed she poisened her husband and after another medical examiner did tests they found that was not the case. That he died of heart failure. I believe that her behavior after the crime is what got her convicted in the first place, but she really didnt do it. If I'm not misitaken, this is the first case that used the "ugly coping" defense.

Thank You !

I couldn't remember her name and I was just checking the "snapped" site to see if she was on one of those shows ...

:banghead: I must have missed the ending because I did not know she was cleared.

She was cleared, however, because she really did not kill her husband..... big difference in Cynthia S. and ICA.

Didn't Judge Perry ask them in one of the recent hearings if there would be any further motions filed or did I imagine that? :waitasec:

This motion works against them trying to sneak in the mental health experts though. They needed the 31 days and conscienceness of guilt allowed for that. AF seemed to be the brainchild behind that. Now CM trying to do damage control when that avenue dead ended.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back