2011.04.28 Emergency Media Motion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were the media members that signed the agreement going to find out on Sunday? And what I mean is, they weren't told already, right??

I predict it will get out by Sunday morning. jmo
I hope His Honor hasn't already told the media that signed the agreement. If so, now they don't have to keep it quiet.

I think it was Sunday afternoon they were going to find out.

Of course, the media might figure it out through independent investigation, as HHJP suggested.

What a classic! I love these appellate judges! How's them apples, media?

Opinion on the media motion just handed down!

http://www.5dca.org/Opinions/Opin2011/050211/5D11-1452.op.pdf

ETA: Summary-- yep, you're right, media, the Court can't put restrictions on you in exchange for releasing information to you early. Therefore no one gets to find out early. :floorlaugh:

As I said on some other thread ...

Ah, that old adage comes to mind. Be careful of what you wish for. And a little of stop crying or I'll give you something to really cry about ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

PRICELESS

Were the media members that signed the agreement going to find out on Sunday? And what I mean is, they weren't told already, right??

I think the media members that signed the confidentiality agreement were to be told sometime Sunday afternoon.

I guess this means that they will not be told earlier than those who didn't sign the agreements. So, at some point the media will be told. I just hope it doesn't give the media enough time to set up camp for the week and start doing man-in-the-street interviews or anything that will taint the jury selection.

As I said on some other thread ...

Ah, that old adage comes to mind. Be careful of what you wish for. And a little of stop crying or I'll give you something to really cry about ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

PRICELESS

Absolutely priceless! I would love to see the look on some of the media faces when they got the news. :great:

They'll probably be like little kids - BUT BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!! And then they'll throw a temper tantrum, LOL.

I guess if they want to know where to go badly enough, they are going to have to pull up their sleeve and do some good 'ole fashioned Investigative Reporting for a change!

:giggle:

with the ruling... does this mean (since there is no confidentiality agreement) that hhjp will not disclose it to the media period?

or does it mean he will but sans confidentiality agreement?

eta: sorry I just saw Azlawyer's post... I feel stooopid now..

I guess if they want to know where to go badly enough, they are going to have to pull up their sleeve and do some good 'ole fashioned Investigative Reporting for a change!

I mean DUH! How hard can it be to follow someone who did sign the agreement?

:giggle:

Thanks to the whiners, even the people who signed the agreement won't get to find out the secret location early now.

It's like in junior high when your teacher canceled the pizza party for everyone because of the 2 boys who wouldn't stop talking in class. :floorlaugh:

Thanks to the whiners, even the people who signed the agreement won't get to find out the secret location early now.

It's like in junior high when your teacher canceled the pizza party for everyone because of the 2 boys who wouldn't stop talking in class. :floorlaugh:

I just saw that! Toooo funny! :lol: :silly: :laughcry:

and the 'kids who didn't talk' and want to let the teacher know it wasn't them are posting caveats on their websites (some that I have seen) saying.. we weren't the ones who appealed.

love your visual.

this was a good old fashioned spanking... that media atty with the smart and disrespectful mouth (moo) should be first in line.

that being said, I bet HHJP is very pleased that he does not have to tell a SOUL!!

and the 'kids who didn't talk' and want to let the teacher know it wasn't them are posting caveats on their websites (some that I have seen) saying.. we weren't the ones who appealed.

love your visual.

this was a good old fashioned spanking... that media atty with the smart and disrespectful mouth (moo) should be first in line.

that being said, I bet HHJP is very pleased that he does not have to tell a SOUL!!

:floorlaugh: I bet Mercier just went into hiding! :floorlaugh:

5:00 news on WFTV just said that the Judge has decided not to tell any media where the location is until Monday morning.

Love it!!! The complaining media ruined the party for everyone!

If you think the local media was competative before,,,,lol....the non parties to the motion are goig to be going for blood with the whineypants outlets...this could get Very interesting!!:floorlaugh:

I do kind of feel bad for those who were willing to play by Judge Perry's rules. It sucks for them.

Baez must know because he filed a motion objecting to the venue.
Wasn't that what HHJP discussed with them in chambers before today's hearing?

I'm betting InSession might be using a plain, unmarked van(s) to transport their paraphernalia to the secret location.... possibly even at the request of the court.

ETA: Where did the post regarding the InSession van disappear to??? No wonder I wasn't able to quote it.

Baez must know because he filed a motion objecting to the venue.
Wasn't that what HHJP discussed with them in chambers before today's hearing?

ZsaZsa, iirc, HHJP had said previously that he would tell one attorney from each side the location Monday, May 2. Remember Baez whining about wanting 30 days instead of the one week HHJP was willing to give them?

And I also thought there was something said about any objections being filed by this past Wednesday.... anyone else remember anything about that, or did I just dream it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95