2011.04.28 Emergency Media Motion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, West Palm Beach is a pricey area. A lot of Wealthy people in West Palm Beach.
Let's see who lives and/or has homes in that area..Tiger Woods, Celine Dion, Donald Trumps' Mar a Lago, Lilly Pulizter, and many more...

mmmkkkkaaayyyy - we can pretty much rule that out. I was in Miami once, and there was a really bad area. Rooms for 16 bucks (by the hour I think). Maybe that's where they're goin ;)

Mel

Oh - good thinking - I thought it was about this silly InSessions special Baez is currently doing.

It doesn't sound to me that the jury would be coming from that area . . . just given the amounts of the hotel rooms. Also would this be within a 1 hour driving distance from Orlando?

It would be just about 1 hour from Orlando to Palm Beach. If they get a block of rooms, they should be able to do it for $50. I've been thinking PB all along. Lots of peeps there that wouldn't be bothered by the hardship of being away from home for a month or two.

It would be just about 1 hour from Orlando to Palm Beach. If they get a block of rooms, they should be able to do it for $50. I've been thinking PB all along. Lots of peeps there that wouldn't be bothered by the hardship of being away from home for a month or two.

I don't know? People take their golfing a little serious down here? Two plus months of no golfing might be a problem?

Random question . . . how much is a hotel room in Palm Beach? (I have no idea where it is but since there is a "beach" in the name I thought this would be a little spendy)

It's three hours away. That rules PB out I would think.

Try 3 hour trip, not one. Homes there are quite expensive. But it could be a backup plan if the other site does not work out.

Try 3 hour trip, not one. Homes there are quite expensive. But it could be a backup plan if the other site does not work out.

Yep, very ritzy county (rich) I say no way.
Reminds me of a rich part of California.

Looks like the Palm Beach post reported on Judge Perry as well.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-trial-a-judges-visit-to-palm-1438642.html

Casey Anthony trial: A judge's visit to Palm Beach County could be a scouting trip for murder trial

"Court orders specify that the alternate county must have similar demographics to Orlando's Orange Country - and Palm Beach County, as it turns out, is a good match. According to census information, the two counties have similar education, income, and age and race balances."

I really wish they'd leave JP alone and stay away from speculating at least until the jury is seated and sequestered.

Drive through at Mickey D's??? :great:

"I'd like to order 12 jurors, add a side order of 8 alternates and could I get fries with that?"

:great::great::great::great::great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I needed a good laugh today !

Looking at Google maps, I guess I'm wrong. I was basing it on experience. We take the turnpike from S. Orlando to W. Palm Beach in about an hour to go from my brother's to my cousin's. They both live within a few miles of the turnpike, so idk. My dh is confused too.

Random question . . . how much is a hotel room in Palm Beach? (I have no idea where it is but since there is a "beach" in the name I thought this would be a little spendy)
I went scuba diving there several times. There are some "low rent" motels like Knights Inn, etc., but absolutely no fast food places for miles. Maybe away from the beach there are some, but not near my cheapo motel and marina.

Looking at Google maps, I guess I'm wrong. I was basing it on experience. We take the turnpike from S. Orlando to W. Palm Beach in about an hour to go from my brother's to my cousin's. They both live within a few miles of the turnpike, so idk. My dh is confused too.

It's a 160 plus miles and unless you are driving a NASCAR I don't see anyone making it in an hour. jmo

That about sums it up. I lost all respect for him, when he started covering this case.

bbm
I appreciate that you had respect for him in order to lose it...I on the other hand never did.

mmmkkkkaaayyyy - we can pretty much rule that out. I was in Miami once, and there was a really bad area. Rooms for 16 bucks (by the hour I think). Maybe that's where they're goin ;)

Mel

16$ x 24hrs sounds like a pretty expensive hotel :innocent::floorlaugh:

You know reading this thread I've noticed what truly comedic geniuses ya'll are. Dry, subtle. Pure genius. My face hurts from the huge grin. Best talking heads ever here!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes