2011.04.29 Nancy Grace Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
G-d bless Nancy for remembering the victims. Can't believe jury selection is just about a week away.

Talking about taped phone conversations, EJ says all coming in. DP says a certain number of party pics are coming in, video in Target coming in.

Nancy planning on being in Orlando?

I wish. She would give far more accurate commentary than all the InSessions crew put together. She has successfully prosecuted many murders.

I'm editing my study notes, reading the posts here and having a glass of wine
I'm multi-tasking :D

OT: I am having a large very dark beer (yum!!!) reading here and tuning out the movie the DH has on in the background . . . he has the day off and I didn't dare ask to turn on NG . . . he despises her. (reminds him of my Mother . . . ) Thought I would give him nothing to whine about on his day off . . . he is, after all, a hard worker and I am currently an unemployed slob. Toast IM!!!!

G-d bless Nancy for remembering the victims. Can't believe jury selection is just about a week away.

She always seems to have a different pic of Caylee. Thanks to the A family selling them, I guess but I do appreciate her keeping Caylee in the forefront. MN was on fire tonight!

OT: I am having a large very dark beer (yum!!!) reading here and tuning out the movie the DH has on in the background . . . he has the day off and I didn't dare ask to turn on NG . . . he despises her. (reminds him of my Mother . . . ) Thought I would give him nothing to whine about on his day off . . . he is, after all, a hard worker and I am currently an unemployed slob. Toast IM!!!!

ahahaha...I am trying to tune out DH who is sitting on the patio listening to 50cents

She always seems to have a different pic of Caylee. Thanks to the A family selling them, I guess but I do appreciate her keeping Caylee in the forefront. MN was on fire tonight!
We'll be seeing a whole lot more of him. He's just getting started. Still not sure how I feel about all this.

I thought the show was well planned, had great experts and was on topic...back to listening to NG again!

At the 2:15 mark and 4:01 mark in the transcript, can someone please tell me what I missed about ICA taking a helcopter tour: http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/50/HLN/Friday_April_29_2011/588526/

..all i can think of nums, is the helicopter ride will waters had booked for the 2 of them------kc of course backed out with an excuse at the last minute.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/wwaters073008.pdf
--will waters OCSO interview 07-30-2008---

WW: Yeah (affirmative) Pretty much every day it was just text messages. She was either at work or when the, the 5th (makes sounds) . When did I hang out with her? We were supposed to hang out on theThursday before that because we, we were um, supposed to go, we had a helicopter ride and we were supposed to go to Saw Island, but she cancelled. She said she was with her Na-Naw on that day.

EE: On the 10
th?

WW: On...
EE: Is that the Thursday before she got arrested?

WW: Correct

EE: That would be the 10
th?

Thank you PattyG & Misha :blowkiss:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-srlXmdPSI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6414661&postcount=419"] Nancy Grace Show Videos Friday, 4/29/11[/ame]

WOW ... just turned on the "rerun" of Nancy Grace ...

:great::great::great:

NG is on a roll ... "booze" ... "push up bras" .... "case of beer" ... "sexy lingerie" ... "night on the town partying" ...

Nancy should be the ONLY REPORTER ALLOWED to cover this case for HLN !

Why is anyone giving this woman air time

At least she does her part keeping the Missing and the Murdered in the public eye. If she went off the air I do not know who else would do that. imoo

:great::great::great::great::great:

"stealing, boozing, screwing and tatooing" from MN

MN says ICA "will take the stand" ... WOW

I agree ... I believe she will ...

:great::great::great: :woohoo:

NG's team does show the "good" videos and photos ...

Why is anyone giving this woman air time

Because she actually cares about Caylee, is the only one willing to say it like it is about missing children and adults, is scared of no one and actually knows what she is talking about when it comes to law, for the most part I'd say she has her facts straight...She makes the Insession talking heads look like they have no Idea whats going on. Oh yes and she isn't above giving the defense a good verbal spanking either. It's a refreshing change after the defense teams unending media blitz in support of their murderous client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives