2011.05.02 Motions/Status Hearing 9:30 AM EDT

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it just dawned on ICA that this might not be able to be delayed and she is actually going to have to be moved from her comfortable "known" surroundings to another jail where she won't know anybody.

I really want to see that sequestration dealt with also.

ICA will always believe she's that special snowflake, even with the DP on the table because in her mind this has all been about her, her trial, her lawyers, her everything. It may be only occuring to her now that we are in the home stretch that special snowflakes don't last too long in prison. I'm assuming they'll have to keep her away from gen pop so it'll just be her, the walls, and bars for the rest of her life. That's fitting, considering Caylee probably had the car trunk.

"speical snowflake' lol. Love it!

Plus, I thought we saw a very different JB today -- anyone else notice that?

Well, I can't watch at work but I noticed it in his expression in SOTS screen shot. Most definately.

HHJP was very critical of the local media (was it WFTV?) going to W Palm beach for a person on the street interview after he was seen visiting there- I'd be interested in knowing what opinions were expressed. IMO there are vast number of people in Fla who know little about ICA and could care less, and will probably stay that way.

o/t
In Session talking about the possible delay of the Dr. Conrad Murray trial!

Just my thoughts,

Judge Perry was pizzed
Baez was scared because he knows that a vast majority of the publicity can be laid squarely at his feet
ICA - very upset due to possible delays of trial, which would of course delay her date with a salmon pattie and an RV.
Cindy - visibly shaking with rage? at talk of all the publicity, I thought maybe it was her meds but then as the topic moved on the shaking stopped - very strange.

The little conference with defense team, prosecutors, defendant and Judge? - who knows, I still don't think ICA will ever plea, not over her dead body.

Don't know how I missed CA shaking but I did. Wish I could have seen it......
Guess I was typing or something......

They were almost convulsions. It was so severe that the lady next to her looked at her like, "Are you okay?" She was shaking big time.

I think KC would have a much better chance with just the judge during this trial than she will ever have from a jury. jmo

Thanks for all the great screenshots today, SOTS. You've captured so many of the pertinent images. . . :tyou:

The judge made reference to a recent Florida Supreme Court ruling with regards to dogs...found this.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...idence-detected-by-drug-sniffing-dogs/1165295

"The 5-1 decision will make it more difficult for prosecutors to get court approval to use evidence sniffed out by trained dogs. But it shouldn't hamper the ability of police to use the animals, said Assistant State Attorney Ted Daus, who specializes in drug cases in Broward County. "

Surely we won't have to deal with the dog issue again will we?:waitasec:

Just posted above. It is blurry because it was SO NOTICEABLE.

Hi :)

I'm trying out new screen cap software but am not exactly sure how attached files work (eek!). Click to enlarge, I suppose :)

Attachments

• CM Capture 17.png
    CM Capture 17.png
    409.3 KB · Views: 120
  • CM Capture 18.png
    CM Capture 18.png
    408.3 KB · Views: 117
  • CM Capture 19.png
    CM Capture 19.png
    408.8 KB · Views: 110
I don't think it's a plea deal. It's not like the DT stood up and requested it, HHJP announced it. If he knew about a plea deal, I think he would have had the conference first because the media motion would have been moot.

I thought KC started crying when HHJP said he would delay the trial and the defense could ask for a continuance of up to a year. She is upset because rather than 'getting out of jail' in June or July (as JB has promised) she thinks she might have to sit in jail for almost another year. I don't think the tears were for anything else but the thought of being in jail even longer before trial.

Exactly! She has an American Flag she is just itching to wear to a Fourth of July party you know. :loser:

What possible "housekeeping matters" could be going on in that jury room that would NOT include the prosecution?

Any speculation Faefrost or others in legal field???

Anything coming from any of us in the legal field would only be the same as a lay person's best guess.

For the first time though, I do think they may be contemplating a plea. Doesn't mean they will agree because if there are serious discussions, apparently it is not the terms anyone with the defense is happy about agreeing to.

I say this mainly because of the demeanor of Casey and CA today. It is off the wall. At first I tried to write it off as the day of reckoning is just a week away....but now I think it may be a little more than that.

JMVHO....not based on anything legal!

Lost the windows media feed, had to go to WFTV. Grr!

Wasn't the DT and Pros supposed to be informed of location today and then they would have time to appeal if they chose? I figured that was why they were in the jury room? <shrug?> It is May 2nd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member