2011.05.04 - Day Eight of the Trial-Jury deliberates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The license plate says "PstrVet" ... Pastor's Corvette...and the Mrs. Pastor has a tanning bed in her house...I remember Jen (Brad's wife) saying she went there to tan regularly.

And I have been totally creeping on their facebook walls!! They just keep asking for prayer. One mentioned ... "For those of u following the Coleman trial, we need to pray for Pastors Ron and Connie and their families. Remember, they are not the ones on trial!!!"

Another Coleman family member replied "Thank you (Name withheld)....makes me so upset when people say mean things about them!"

for crying out loud-how pathetic and self centered

disappointed TL is not part of the civil suit....could there be a separate suit against her?

I am too! I doubt they'll file another one separate for just her. Let's hope she's called as a witness again to get her angry yet again about having to testify and not being able to "get on with her life and put this behind her".

disappointed TL is not part of the civil suit....could there be a separate suit against her?

IDK - I know a wife can sue the mistress for alienation of affection - don't know about the rest of the family. Since the state didn't go after her as having knowledge of Chris's plans, it probably would be difficult to include her. Not sure..............

Can someone post a link to this live stream, please? TIA

Hello Blu and Welcome to the gang,

Thanks for registering and joining in to share. We can always use some insight.

YnotDiveIn... Has Blu been verified, does she need to be? Maybe someone can phone or email Tricia real quickly to help her on board as verified (don't we do that with family or friends who know the people in the case?)

Blu...please don't take it personally (the missing post). We have to be careful not to post copyrighted material or certain private things I believe. I can't remember the rules there.

YNot, are you able to help Blu so she knows the safe way to share! We're looking forward to getting her insight.

The wheels are already in motion, Wrinkles. :blowkiss: (Or, as a fortune cookie once told me, "The rubber bands are heading in the right direction." :waitasec:)

Hello Ailina,

We have a link for a live broadcast that comes in an out when Fox2 wants. We "think" they are standing by to broadcast if a verdict or other news at the courthouse comes down.

I "think" Sheri's parents and CC's parents, as well as all attorney's are at the court house, but I don't believe that is because they have been told something is iminent. If someone can correct me, perhaps they will hop in real quick.

Oh Ailina, for the moment the screen is black, oops, here comes some sports.

I'm -slowly but surely- figuring things out, Wrinkles.

Trying to find the video of the Coleman bro's interview done with KMOV, I know it just aired live not long ago, possibly not on their website yet? Looking...

bet cc is not too hungry for dinner tonight....imagine being him for second right now....

Here's a question ... I know that the death penalty has been suspended in the state of IL, but the crimes were committed when the state still had the death penalty on the table... what does that/could that mean for Coleman? Is that still on the table?

I have a friend who is at the courthouse now and they said that jury is still deliberating and that they are planning to reassess the situation at 7pm.

Reactions from Sheri's Coleman's family coming up on Fox2

Hello Ailina,

We have a link for a live broadcast that comes in an out when Fox2 wants. We "think" they are standing by to broadcast if a verdict or other news at the courthouse comes down.

I "think" Sheri's parents and CC's parents, as well as all attorney's are at the court house, but I don't believe that is because they have been told something is iminent. If someone can correct me, perhaps they will hop in real quick.

Oh Ailina, for the moment the screen is black, oops, here comes some sports.

Thank you so much, Wrinkles. I'll continue to follow the thread here with anticipation (and as much patience as I can muster! :) ).

2nd hour of deliberation. Police work nearly flawless in this case, no mistakes except misspelling of the name Garett.

Unofficially, if they don't hear a verdict by 7pm they will be coming back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx