2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there were receipts shown (can't remember if it was depo or trial) showing a ritzy boutique where she bought 2 pairs of $300 jeans. Ridiculous. But it's a moot point and doesn't matter.

I wonder if that was just for a pair of jeans, or a total tab? You are right, it doesn't matter anymore. I was reading last night, where the little girls $150.00 dresses were actually $50.00. So often here things are blown so out of proportion. Like morning preschool for the eldest child, becoming full time daycare for two children. LOL, I can do major damage when Kohl's sends me one of those 30% off coupons! I always come in and tell my husband "I SAVED you over $600.00 today!" :great:

He? She? Guess they are sitting back smiling at this post.
I thought early on something was stated by JTF to make me think JTF was male. Now I'm :waitasec:, what was it....
At least I know mine isn't hard to figure out.

No, your is easy as are many others. I'm a female. Cody just mentioned he was a male and I've been under the impression he was a female. I think sometimes these posts roll in so quickly and I'm reading/typing so fast just to stay caught up that I miss gender references and other things....just trying to hang onto a thought.

I can't remember exactly how long they were out Lori (a few days?). But I sure remember freaking out because many of us were thinking he'd get off. There was a poster at another site and she was in Court and she gave us all a pep talk because she had watched the jury and had total confidence in them!

Yes, I also got distracted by all the people saying he was going to get off for a period. It was 7 days deliberations to find him guilty BTW......looked it up earlier. I think that added to the talk of him getting off. 3 days to give him the death penalty.

I wonder if that was just for a pair of jeans, or a total tab? You are right, it doesn't matter anymore. I was reading last night, where the little girls $150.00 dresses were actually $50.00. So often here things are blown so out of proportion. Like morning preschool for the eldest child, becoming full time daycare for two children. LOL, I can do major damage when Kohl's sends me one of those 30% off coupons! I always come in and tell my husband "I SAVED you over $600.00 today!" :great:

No offense intended gracielee...but the exaggeration goes in both directions in this forum.

THEY blew a lot of money. And THEY blew a lot of it. Maxed out credit cards. 401k loans. 2nd mortgage. 2 BMWs. They blew a lot of money.

I never said THEY didn't. I'm simply saying all references are to 'nancy' blowing the money. *nancy* put on a budget. Where does 'brad' play into all this? I think 'nancy' got put on a budget after new years because brad finally owned up to the affair with heather, told nancy he was in love with heather, and nancy said 'marriage is over'. Then suddenly control freak brad put *nancy* on a budget. took her name off everything. What was once 'community property' became property of brad. And nancy got put on a budget but brad didn't. *They* didn't come to any understanding. Brad *dictated*.

Greetings from Chicago. On the way back tonight. Thanks for keeping me filled in. It looks like the jury is giving this hard thought, which I'm very glad to see, regardless of the outcome.

Yes, I also got distracted by all the people saying he was going to get off for a period. It was 7 days deliberations to find him guilty BTW......looked it up earlier. I think that added to the talk of him getting off. 3 days to give him the death penalty.

I think the American public was so put off by the OJ verdict that the only thing that could come close to absolving it was a guilty verdict in the S Peterson case. And then the following year a guilty in the M Peterson case was just gravy.

Greetings from Chicago. On the way back tonight. Thanks for keeping me filled in. It looks like the jury is giving this hard thought, which I'm very glad to see, regardless of the outcome.

Ahh, Chicago, love that place! Have a safe trip. I'm glad, too, that it appears the jury is working hard.

You've been missed!

I think the American public was so put off by the OJ verdict that the only thing that could come close to absolving it was a guilty verdict in the S Peterson case. And then the following year a guilty in the M Peterson case was just gravy.

You may be right on that.....I watched both trials and thought the jurors got it right both times.

This has always bothered me a bit, I've not seen Nancy dressed up in any fancy outfits. Perhaps there are photos of her somewhere, but the ones I've seen, she has always been casually dressed. So I don't buy the idea that she blew all the money on clothes for herself. She also did not look like she spent a lot of time/money at the beauty salons, nor on a lot of make-up. She seems far more the out-doorsy, athletic type. Home furnishings were mentioned also, but from what we saw of the inside of the house, I didn't really see anything that looked like 'Man, did you see that!' Other than the few pieces of art work, I mean. Nancy was willing to live in her sister's basement with the children. So I'm wondering just how much of this extravigance can totally be blamed on her? Brad's ironman, 15 in a two year period, don't come cheap IMO. Compared to the turkey trot, I mean. Perhaps she lavished some money on their children, who doesn't? I didn't see any fancy yard equipment in their back 'dump'. And where is all the criticism of brad for his 'upkeep' of the yard anyway. Yes, the house was a mess, but so was the yard. MOO MOO MOO

Scott Heider...I think testified about the Ironman costs....2000.00 to 2500.00 per race. Add on to that would be the cost and maintenance of a very high end Bike, shoes, helmuts etc. I would imagine a pretty expensive sport. I think Brad spent lots on Brad...and didn't think a thing about it.

You may be right on that.....I watched both trials and thought the jurors got it right both times.

I am afraid M. Peterson is going to get a new trial based on the D. D. blood analysis done by the SBI. He's the guy who was fired several months ago and his testimony in the M. Peterson trial was so good. I really liked him during the course of his testimony in that case and I was shocked and saddened when the news came out about the SBI lab and his firing.

I have to juxtapose those statements. The router was taken by Brad and never returned to Cisco, that is the only evidence.

No, the evidence is that Brad took it with the an expectation it would be returned once his own router was delivered. We have no evidence whether he returned it or not. It's current location is not known.

What I said was that IF the event log entry showed that router being accessed through the VPN to Cisco, THEN we would have strong evidence of where it was that night. Nothing in the logs or elsewhere have that router on the home LAN during this period, IFAIK.

Hope this helps.

ETA: Cisco networking is not my area. I have asked if this is a possibility because it seemed consistent with some of what I had found reviewing 100+ search results regarding such problems with Cisco products on Vista from around 2008.

Jury possibly looking to other theories is positive to me. Seems they may be looking at other theories of how/where BDI. The foyer theory, for me, has always been weak. I don't believe BC cleaned there at all. He just said he did. Now the bathroom? At least product is visable/available.

I can't remember exactly how long they were out Lori (a few days?). But I sure remember freaking out because many of us were thinking he'd get off. There was a poster at another site and she was in Court and she gave us all a pep talk because she had watched the jury and had total confidence in them!

Wasn't it 'juror #5' who got booted off the jury, and then went on all the programs saying 'everybody on the jury thinks scott is innocent'? And another IIRC, wasn't there, in addition to strawberry shortcake, an older male juror everyone thought had bonded with sharon rocha towards the end of the trial? Or maybe it was after the photos of the remains of Laci & Connor were shown. Oh yeah, and remember how scott had no reaction to seeing the remains of his unborn child in court. Much like brad had no reaction as cummings was timing how long it would have taken for nancy to die.

< lost my trial virginity years ago >

:waitasec:

They both spent alot until he limited her in early 2008. It doesn't matter. The marriage was a joke from beginning to end. Unfortunately someone had to die at the end of it.

Jury possibly looking to other theories is positive to me. Seems they may be looking at other theories of how/where BDI. The foyer theory, for me, has always been weak. I don't believe BC cleaned there at all. He just said he did. Now the bathroom? At least product is visable/available.

Or they are trying to rule out theories. It's impossible to predict this stuff.

How long did OJ jury deliberate again?

It was only a couple of hours. They told the judge they had reached a verdict but they wanted to leave for the day and come back the next morning to present the verdict. So everybody had to wait over night and the next morning they were ready with their NG verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member