2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Detective Daniels was testifying he said that the body was dumped at 4:00 a.m.

Right. But Boz said yesterday something about Brad leaving the garage at 2am to dispose of her body. I caught it, it was very early in his part of the closing.

Right. But Boz said yesterday something about Brad leaving the garage at 2am to dispose of her body. I caught it, it was very early in his part of the closing.

My problem (and it really has nothing to do with guilt) is how some of these theories have changed as the trial has gone on. It makes it feel like they (LE and prosecution) haven't had their stories/theories lined up and keep on changing them as trial moved on.

When Detective Daniels was testifying he said that the body was dumped at 4:00 a.m.

It has been my theory also NC was taken out the door in the attached photo and put in the back seat. He then rolled out of the neighborhood with the lights off.

Attachments

• Side Garage Door.jpg
    Side Garage Door.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 25
He was involved in the NC State SBI lab mess that surfaced last year. I don't know about the credentials and educational aspects being fraudulent. Will have to check on that. I really liked him.

No, this wasn't the SBI guy. This was the expert witness from outside.

It has been my theory also NC was taken out the door in the attached photo and put in the back seat. He then rolled out of the neighborhood with the lights off.

That could have happened.. good theory.. I think that 4am time frame would make sense because he said the younger daughter woke up at 4am crying so he needed a reason to say the lights were on in the house in case any neighbors saw lights on he already has his buttocks covered.

There is no proof it was never returned, and why, if GM's inventory was so tight and pristine did it take him three years to notice it missing? The other fact was that the serial number he said was missing from January 2008 was actually listed as not being manufactured until Sept 2008 according to the invoice, but GM was not able to explain that or that that serial number was listed as being in an office in Chicago.

Do you think Cisco used the same serial number on two piece of identical gear?

That's not accurate. There were (2) 3285 routers received Jan 08. If you listen to Kurtz question GM, he is clearly talking about the other 3285 received at the same time as the 3285 BC had. The serial # on the Chicago printout was the same serial # as the 3285 that GM still has at Cisco. GM stated that it is still on the shelf and not used. So there's no way that router went to Chicago, The serial # of the 3285 that Brad had ended in H was not on the printout and is missing. The printout was never verified as a Cisco invoice.

I never said THEY didn't. I'm simply saying all references are to 'nancy' blowing the money. *nancy* put on a budget. Where does 'brad' play into all this? I think 'nancy' got put on a budget after new years because brad finally owned up to the affair with heather, told nancy he was in love with heather, and nancy said 'marriage is over'. Then suddenly control freak brad put *nancy* on a budget. took her name off everything. What was once 'community property' became property of brad. And nancy got put on a budget but brad didn't. *They* didn't come to any understanding. Brad *dictated*.

We don't know that BC ever told her he was in love with HM, and they only had two encounters, not an affair. BC was on a budget it seems, he was giving her more than 80% of their remaining cash after all the bills were paid. The credit cards were maxed out, he had no money for himself it appears. Community property never became BC property only, that is not how it works in NC, why all the exaggerations? She did though want him to take on all the credit card debt and have no debt follow her.

'Think about what happened in that house....at Fielding Drive at 2AM"

If that's the case why all the focus about cleaning out the garage?

did a search of the "wayback machine" for BC's website adventuresofbrad here:

http://replay.web.archive.org/20081121001057/http://adventuresofbrad.com/

"After almost 5 months of not training... I'm Back!!! Between work, MBA and holidays my training was put on hold until now. Now that my MBA is complete and the holidays are over, its definitely time to start training for Ironman Lake Placid in July 2008."

The above is quoted from BC's site. It does appear the earlier testified date of BC & SH's plan for 7.12.2008 Ironman is correct. Yikes.

I just re-watched the Jessica testimonies. (sp) Not so sure I fall in the JA didn't just tell the truth as she knew it. I will get beat up for this I"m sure because I don't believe she told everyone to get their stories together and that she was in control. I have more trouble believing the witness that said she told them not to call police she would. If anyone, anyone, knew what was going on there it was JA. Truly JMO.

No, the evidence is that Brad took it with the an expectation it would be returned once his own router was delivered. We have no evidence whether he returned it or not. It's current location is not known.

What I said was that IF the event log entry showed that router being accessed through the VPN to Cisco, THEN we would have strong evidence of where it was that night. Nothing in the logs or elsewhere have that router on the home LAN during this period, IFAIK.

Hope this helps.

ETA: Cisco networking is not my area. I have asked if this is a possibility because it seemed consistent with some of what I had found reviewing 100+ search results regarding such problems with Cisco products on Vista from around 2008.

It also makes no sense that he would tell someone he took it if he had no intention of returning it and they obviously had no idea he even had it. Its just like the rumor that he asked for a key to the room where this was stored and then we find out he had his own key.

I just re-watched the Jessica testimonies. (sp) Not so sure I fall in the JA didn't just tell the truth as she knew it. I will get beat up for this I"m sure because I don't believe she told everyone to get their stories together and that she was in control. I have more trouble believing the witness that said she told them not to call police she would. If anyone, anyone, knew what was going on there it was JA. Truly JMO.

I'll just disagree. MH isn't the only witness that made JA look bad. What about CDittner?

Because if Nancy was alert, I believe she would have fought to save her life. Wasn't that the theory about the so-called scratches on his neck?

I agree 100%. Did the jury ask to see the photo of the scratches/rubs on Brad's neck? Oh, wait....nevermind. ;)

How do you think she knew NC's cell phone was in her car that morning?

She told him not to talk to the police (they were at the Cooper home at the time). Why would he make that up?

I'll just disagree. MH isn't the only witness that made JA look bad. What about CDittner?

You have every right to disagree that is what is great about this forum. I personally don't. I don't believe it for a second unless she wanted to be the person that delivered things to the police. She knew EVERYTHING about that family. It is obvious. I respect your opinion and my post if JMO.

Yes, writing off interest on taxes and smarter than just keeping it on the credit cards. Why do I feel like I can't post without being attacked lately.

My apologies, when I reread my response I thought it sounded a bit snarky. I meant no disrespect.

My point is this is a classic example of people living way beyond their means, and then racking up more debt for a "get out of jail free" card. The equity line was a dumb move. It didn't take into consideration the market value of the home, the cost of fixing up the home to sell, the cost of moving, the realtor fees, the closing costs, etc.

The reason almost one quarter of US homeowners are in or at risk of foreclosure is due to these types of moves. Classic overspending and living beyond your means, without basic financial common sense.

However, it's clear BOTH BC and NC lived beyond their means. One party is not to blame in their scenario. They are both at fault.

Again, I am sorry my reply sounded snarky. Maybe I've been listening to too much Clark Howard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08