2011.05.05 Verdict Watch (day 2)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY, some new information on BC. Unfortunately it's BC, the actor from the Hangover and permanent resident on my wife's "if I weren't married list", not BC the defendent. Seems he's going to play Satan in an upcoming movie. After spending the last few weeks trying to convince the jury that BC, the defendent, is the devil, the pros must be bummed that they didn't have the opportunity to present this bit of information at trial. Hmmm, coincidence? Surely there must be a connection. This bit of info is only slightly less relevant than some of the Pros's other evidence. JMHO

I think maybe I got punked there. I closed my twitter feed. I can't take those people.

Can you tell this is my first "jury watch"?

AGREE!!! Whether you're a Guilty or a Not Guilty ... the cr@pola posted on #coopertrial (and I lurk) is utterly shameful. Disgusting stuff goes down. Earlier i witnessed a few posters trying to tell them to (grow up) stop the ugliness and they were fired down in flames. How anyone (civl) manages to post there is BEYOND ME!

I think they're all a bunch of drop-out addicts with no other Internet home to run to .... and no decent tongue (breeding).

Eye opener ... ugly, ugly, ugly ...

FINALLY, some new information on BC. Unfortunately it's BC, the actor from the Hangover and permanent resident on my wife's "if I weren't married list", not BC the defendent. Seems he's going to play Satan in an upcoming movie. After spending the last few weeks trying to convince the jury that BC, the defendent, is the devil, the pros must be bummed that they didn't have the opportunity to present this bit of information at trial. Hmmm, coincidence? Surely there must be a connection. This bit of info is only slightly less relevant than some of the Pros's other evidence. JMHO

Let your wife know that the "good" BC is MINE. If anything happens to my DH, the "good" BC is mine. Taken. LOVE him.

I still think we might get a verdict today. Anybody else?

I still think we might get a verdict today. Anybody else?

Yes, I have that feeling but it may just still be from my heart attack I had before when we thought there was a verdict.

They haven't asked for more evidence today have they? They just had questions?

I liked it better when the camera was on and we were calling out who was crossing in front of the camera.

Edit: live

Isn't it against TOS to change or alter the name of someone?

I think it is against TOS to use derogatory names or adjectives to mock or belittle...BUT I dont think JY's nic name or McDreamy is breaking any rules..Maybe a mode could clearify for us all :waitasec:

Never mind...seems the GOLO mentality is creeping in here. Whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim