2011.05.09 - Jury Selection Day One

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they not allowed to show any potential jurors? I'm wondering why they are using such strange camera angles and shots....
Nope. Can't show them. Not during the trial either, IIRC.

Are they not allowed to show any potential jurors? I'm wondering why they are using such strange camera angles and shots....

No - CM asked HHJP specifically about all the "requirements" and jurors are NOT to be photographed. Per HHJP

This is a real nail biter!

Attachments

• ICA 5.jpg
    ICA 5.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 90
Can't you just imagine Casey to CM and JB - "I want that hot boy, and that one, and that one!"

:giggle:

It's not officially begun yet (jury selection) but could be they are only broadcasting trial? IDK.... sorry.

No worries. I was just concerned if I had programmed the correct station, which I have.

I will just do lots of inside housework today. :floorlaugh: and mow the yard after 5pm. There's lots of laundry to do too.

I hope the camera is on Casey's face when the potential jurors come in. I wonder if she will smile at them or not.

Did any news media talk about spectators? I am thinking about trying to get in one of the days this week---I live 5 miles away from the courthouse.

WOnder if we'll see a marked difference in Casey's behavior in the presence of the jury. Should be interesting. I'll bet we do.

Caylee is so proud of us for being here and for never leaving her side.

WOW, when I first read your thread, I thought you said "she looks terrific," and I was going to say "is this a joke?" Laughing at myself, this is how rumors get started, right? People misunderstanding things . . .

Sorry about that! You're right too . . . she DOES look terrified.

Can you tell what color shirt (sweater?) she is wearing? The color issues seem to strobe even worse when she is on the screen.

Baby Blue or slightly pastel teal with a beaded neckline. :)

Did anyone see CA in attendance???

No, although it doesn't surprise me since she said they wouldn't attend jury selection. :waitasec:

I'm ready to go, the time ticking away has to be driving HHJP :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member